fights Security Says, Fuck These People (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...*How to Enslave an Entire Population*...

...Brainwash them into thinking they're no better than obsolete farming equipment and accept their violent behavior as the cultural norm...

Bostonjohn

Rookie
I wish I could go back in time and show videos like these to white colonizers, and tell them that this will be the future of their countries if they go on importing these people, so they could reconsider bringing them overseas.
So we'll need some scrap metal, wires I'm assuming, some kind of crystals? (My kid has some). Flux capacitor, banana peels and old beer for fuel. We can't use a fuckin DeLorean though, that will freak everyone out. We need them on our side for this to work.

methedup77

Well Known Member
In case you don’t know? This is what the USA deal with on a daily basis. And yet some retarded ppl question why we’re racist? Well there’s your fucking answer. Because they’re mentally incapable of having pride in themselves or much less for other people’s stuff. Bunch of ignorant fucking niggers they are.

And look all the she-boons filming it. Someone starts fighting? I’m leaving. I’ve been in them and I’ve seen it. It does me nothing to sit there and watch 2 ppl beat the shit out of one another or gang up on someone.

Back