Seven-metre shark the size of Jaws spotted off Marino Rocks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tenguix

Balls deep in the dead.
this sad ..i deeply sorry for diver :( all divers be it freedive/scuba should never engage sink phase or target depth exploration with out releaseing distilled dead shark essence into your dive radius water, especially in these days when fish trawlers dump fish guts to entice non shark fish for catching them.
so sad it happens but does :(
Not gonna lie; sometimes your posts remind me of those websites with auto-generated paragraphs full of keywords.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Wish I could eat fish, the mercury tears my stomach up. Put me in the e/r a couple of times.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Yellowfin don't cause the evacuation of beaches or confuse fisherman, lifeguards and helicopter spotters here. Wherever you're from must be inland.

oh i dont doubt shark sightings do occur..but theres also loads false alarms from fish resemble them.
I'm not inland .... i live near altlantic ocean in canada, and in lebanon my father land and home's mediterranean sea beach front .

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
this sad ..i deeply sorry for diver :( all divers be it freedive/scuba should never engage sink phase or target depth exploration with out releaseing distilled dead shark essence into your dive radius water, especially in these days when fish trawlers dump fish guts to entice non shark fish for catching them.
so sad it happens but does :(
this was in twelve feet of water. you may know your waters but you do not know mine. i see the great ones from shore. the two place you mention living in aren't commonly known shark waters. you go to s. Africa, n. calif., etc. they are right there/come into 2 feet of water to fetch up a sea lion.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Not gonna lie; sometimes your posts remind me of those websites with auto-generated paragraphs full of keywords.
being "scholar of smut" on deeperblue.com diving forum since 2007 leaves me be concise when talking H2O, apnea, fishies and things
cause it can go really technical really fast with these subjects

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
this was in twelve feet of water. you may know your waters but you do not know mine. i see the great ones from shore. the two place you mention living in aren't commonly known shark waters. you go to s. Africa, n. calif., etc. they are right there/come into 2 feet of water to fetch up a sea lion.
the mediterranean has over 50 species...daddy catches eat them always. and i've seen spinner and this bullshark from relative boat in usa.and i used to chcuk sting rays back into water in altlantic city.
i dont doubt yu see shark if you knwo what it looks like, but i stand on my opionion many sightings is false and im sure many shark experts and oceanographer would agree with me

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
200_s.gif
images

snatch

the mediterranean has over 50 species...daddy catches eat them always. and i've seen spinner and this bullshark from relative boat in usa.and i used to chcuk sting rays back into water in altlantic city.
i dont doubt yu see shark if you knwo what it looks like, but i stand on my opionion many sightings is false and im sure many shark experts and oceanographer would agree with me
you obviously havnt experienced the water in s. Africa, n. calif. and Australia just to name a couple of places where you can plainly see the sharks. im not an expert but having been diving with several varieties of shark...and all manner of sea creatures to boot. n. cali has cameras set up to document the shark activity and many of the sharks have feckin names as they have been tagged. get off yer high shark or jump it.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
you obviously havnt experienced the water in s. Africa, n. calif. and Australia just to name a couple of places where you can plainly see the sharks. im not an expert but having been diving with several varieties of shark...and all manner of sea creatures to boot. n. cali has cameras set up to document the shark activity and many of the sharks have feckin names as they have been tagged. get off yer high shark or jump it.
no i havent been there ( i have relatives there though lol, and more badder than the shark i think lol)
thank yu for input of your beach.
i wish you never a bad moment in the beautiful ocean mr. snatch

snatch

no i havent been there ( i have relatives there though lol, and more badder than the shark i think lol)
thank yu for input of your beach.
i wish you never a bad moment in the beautiful ocean mr. snatch
i personally never have had a bad moment in the ocean ( not counting rip tide fun or sailing too close to cuba), ive been an atlantic life guard and swam from island to island in the American virgins=im mostly mermaid.
confusing young barracuda and needlefish was my biggest fear.
if you are in doubt/watch some of the footage shot by scientists in n.calif... gw sharks are very much at home here.

mr snatch has left the building

Back