beatings She beated her mother and got punished by gangsters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ink_1x

I’m a furry deal with it
I mean she hit her mom sure have a chick beat tf out of her but Brazil guys just take any chance to beat chicks because they’re too pussy to actually fight a guy their size. Again not supporting her actions just what fucking pussys

ecsteezy

Behind You
I mean she hit her mom sure have a chick beat tf out of her but Brazil guys just take any chance to beat chicks because they’re too pussy to actually fight a guy their size. Again not supporting her actions just what fucking pussys
You're wrong. These type of actions were never tolerated in brazilian slums, they will always beat or kill anyone who disobey the favela rules.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
That's the way to adjust an attitude and motivate some civilized behavior toward your parents! :lulz:

They are using traditional methods of punishment dating back to both Ancient Roman times and earlier, and also from the Roman Catholic Church's official canon of corporal punishment back through the ages to the time of Christ's Apostles. Back then, it would have been much worse had she murdered her mother. See poena cullei, or the penalty of the sack. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the mom.

Back