bizarre She can't close the car door (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
1706762893919.png

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
The USA has so much excess food that sometimes when we help other nations struggling with famine we end up causing obesity epidemics in those nations. I believe this has happened a few times in African nations where we sent food aid and everyone got cripplingly fat.
Is not about quantity but quality of the food you are eating, if you feed on industrial product then you take a toll on your health your done but if you rely on cooking your meal with quality products then you can eat a lot and still be healthy, now some peoples might think that expensive that way but they are totally wrong is actually cheaper, healthier, tastier, support local product, spend time with family cooking, you can grow some of your own.....
She will die soon her heart is candied in that ball of grease.

100 psi on the left and 20 psi on the right and the car runs nice and straight...
I believe the suspension system must bleed every time she sit in that car !
Look at the size of those ham I can literally clay sculpture my own body 1:1 in one of them.
She must be fitter with a reversing alarm for sure.

Is not about quantity but quality of the food you are eating, if you feed on industrial product then you take a toll on your health your done but if you rely on cooking your meal with quality products then you can eat a lot and still be healthy, now some peoples might think that expensive that way but they are totally wrong is actually cheaper, healthier, tastier, support local product, spend time with family cooking, you can grow some of your own.....
She will die soon her heart is candied in that ball of grease.

I believe the suspension system must bleed every time she sit in that car !
Look at the size of those ham I can literally clay sculpture my own body 1:1 in one of them.
She must be fitter with a reversing alarm for sure.
When you take a passenger like that your car automatically upgrade to heavy mobile plant.

Last edited:
Back