bizarre She can't close the car door (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Is not about quantity but quality of the food you are eating, if you feed on industrial product then you take a toll on your health your done but if you rely on cooking your meal with quality products then you can eat a lot and still be healthy, now some peoples might think that expensive that way but they are totally wrong is actually cheaper, healthier, tastier, support local product, spend time with family cooking, you can grow some of your own.....
She will die soon her heart is candied in that ball of grease.

I believe the suspension system must bleed every time she sit in that car !
Look at the size of those ham I can literally clay sculpture my own body 1:1 in one of them.
She must be fitter with a reversing alarm for sure.

When you take a passenger like that your car automatically upgrade to heavy mobile plant.
She has the reverse alarm. She farts...

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
She has the reverse alarm. She farts...
1706770767306.png

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I don’t expect everyone to look like a stick insect, some people are naturally bigger, but how do you let yourself get that huge, surely just not being able to close the door would make her ashamed enough to do something about it, or is she one of those fat is beautiful twats, well it’s not, it’s ugly and disgusting.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I don’t expect everyone to look like a stick insect, some people are naturally bigger, but how do you let yourself get that huge, surely just not being able to close the door would make her ashamed enough to do something about it, or is she one of those fat is beautiful twats, well it’s not, it’s ugly and disgusting.
I'm considered obese for my height and age, and I should be about 20 kilos lighter. But you are right, just for your own health alone, getting that big is just too much. She's like critically morbidly obese.

derp28

Rookie
rather than measuring her waist in inches, the healthcare professionals should measure her square footage from a top down view.

Back