accident She didn't see the forklift (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Her hands hold the top of her head...the only area that didn't get hit - maybe she's checking for a brain? :shrug:
DUDE!!! I thought the same thing. I'm like ooooooooh shit is she checking to see if her head is still attached to her neck??

She landed quite hard on the back of her head. I think she is trying to stop her skull from reverberating.
True, but did you not feel that in your own throat when her open neck hit that???

She landed quite hard on the back of her head. I think she is trying to stop her skull from reverberating.
Man Everytime I see that equation under your name, I love that

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
f u c k . .. . .how stupid can a person be????????????????????????????????
I guess you talk about the shit cunt who left the fork like that, I imagine it can be hard to spot when you are on motorcycle but still the woman is to blame to, never come close to an attended forklift unless you have driver permission.

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
I guess you talk about the shit cunt who left the fork like that, I imagine it can be hard to spot when you are on motorcycle but still the woman is to blame to, never come close to an attended forklift unless you have driver permission.
All Chinks are stupid anyway.

Back