bizarre These Kids Are Out Of Control (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

Teenager Stole A Forklift. USA​

Police in Michigan say a 12-year-old boy stole a forklift after finding the vehicle unlocked with the keys still inside. Authorities say no one was injured during the hour-long pursuit, but multiple parked vehicles were struck by the forklift.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I'll be damned if let my kid make me broke breaking expensive shit. I would go broke from paying assault fines from beating his ass before that happened. At least I could get some satisfaction then. 😂
He would have caught a fresh one b4 he walked out of the police station

Teenager Stole A Forklift. USA​

Police in Michigan say a 12-year-old boy stole a forklift after finding the vehicle unlocked with the keys still inside. Authorities say no one was injured during the hour-long pursuit, but multiple parked vehicles were struck by the forklift.

View attachment 728657
View attachment 728659
I didn't see the date this happened but I have to imagine it happened when Michigan won the National Title. All I have to say to that is GO BLUE (UofM, not the color of the forklift)

Positive spin could be "The 2024 Wolverines Hype Video... The cops can't even stop us"

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Yeah, be sure we remember they're "jUsT cHiLdRen" and protect their identity, lest they face any backlash for being useless fuck ups.

THIS kind of coddling is why the U.S. has 13 year olds who steal forklifts.

Back