Police She Loves The Stun Gun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Ahhh... Pull your panties out of your ass. It was a joke.

Mix a little foolishness with your seriousness. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.-Horace
Hey retard, I know it's lovely being silly... I'm a fucking sloth you twat. And why the fuck would have my panties inside a donkey..? In fact, I don't even own a donkey! You're fucking weird, as well as retarded.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Hey retard, I know it's lovely being silly... I'm a fucking sloth you twat. And why the fuck would have my panties inside a donkey..? In fact, I don't even own a donkey! You're fucking weird, as well as retarded.
What's it like riding the short bus? Do you all just hold onto the windows and lick them?

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
The title of the yahoo news article:

“Officer placed on leave after using stun gun on handcuffed Alabama man”

That was her first and greatest mistake. She was supposed to taze him while he was in chains.⛓️ And after whipping him. :whip:

Follow protocol bitch.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
What's it like riding the short bus? Do you all just hold onto the windows and lick them?
Hey, numbnuts, way to try and derail this thread. Leave the insults, and shitposts, for FLH. I'm more than happy to go 1 on 1 with you there.

Sorry @Monkman777 for ^^ this skidmark idiot and his inbred musings. Excellent upload, as per usual.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

Hey, numbnuts, way to try and derail this thread. Leave the insults, and shitposts, for FLH. I'm more than happy to go 1 on 1 with you there.

Sorry @Monkman777 for ^^ this skidmark idiot and his inbred musings. Excellent upload, as per usual.
Shhh....Do you hear that dingleberry? That's the sound of no one caring and I'm sure you are quite familiar with it.
I'm sure Monkman remembers when he had his first beer also. Remember to breathe thru your nose or you will choke on all that cock you suck

Back