Police Sheboon Talks Herself Into An Arrest And Becomes Hysterical 🤣 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
"Tykyria" What a fuckin name. Only just started watching so will edit later.
EDIT = i usualy hate American cops but that stupid cunt deserved that. Cops where alright. How the fuck can she think someone is so stupid to believe it was her Mums friends car but she dosn't know who? And that her phone was dead when the dumb cunt was just talking on it being all sassy. And that look she she gave looking over the top of her glasses at the start, full of attitude All Darkies seem to give that look.

Last edited:

disciples3

Black Metal
“I don’t want you to touch me”

Bitch, who would ever want to touch a filthy groid like you? I wouldn’t touch you with a 10-foot pole even.

On a side note, I would suggest to the local zoo to check if any of their gorillas have gone missing, just in case.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
"Hello, security? Yes, I'm very insecure. Please send Sharonda or Tykyria ASAP, yes you know the one I mean - the real fucking uppity one"

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
"Tykyria" What a fuckin name. Only just started watching so will edit later.
EDIT = i usualy hate American cops but that stupid cunt deserved that. Cops where alright. How the fuck can she think someone is so stupid to believe it was her Mums friends car but she dosn't know who? And that her phone was dead when the dumb cunt was just talking on it being all sassy. And that look she she gave looking over the top of her glasses at the start, full of attitude All Darkies seem to give that look.
*niggers. She is a nigger. Niggers act like animals. Not all blacks are niggers

Back