beatings She'll Eventually Kill Him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
You don't hit women or kids.
Well, you don't hit them without a damn good reason to do so. They coming at you with a knife or a gun, you hit them - hard.

If however you are hitting a woman or child because you are a pathetic example of a male, then no. That is not a valid reason. It IS a good reason to taken aside by other men, and then they beat some manners into you.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I don't understand why some women choose to stay in such violent relationships. If he loved you, he wouldn't hurt you. Just how fucking hard is it for some people to understand that?
I've seen several women throughout my lifetime that for whatever reason every boyfriend/husband the get beats them and they keep going back 😡 it makes me very mad and sad

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I don't understand why some women choose to stay in such violent relationships. If he loved you, he wouldn't hurt you. Just how fucking hard is it for some people to understand that?

The toxic shame created by abuse as a child can lead to several outcomes as an adult depending on which survival impulse response is dominant during the early trauma…

Freeze- dissociative episodes (including pseudoseizures) under stress.

Flight- panic/ manic behaviour.

Fight- become the perpetrator of abuse/ rage outbursts.

Fawn- this is what is seen in this case and is not usually included when discussing the fear response. An abused child may learn to protect themselves by being overly nice and loving to their abuser, despite the trauma. As an adult, they subconsciously see the abuse as normal and continue to try and please the abuser as a warped protective behaviour. Sadly this is the riskiest manifestation of toxic shame.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
How can that be? Can they not see the lives that other people have, that does not feature abuse, and think - why can't I have that? And then act accordingly - by leaving the abusive partner?

Or do some people justify their existence by being abused? Natural-born victims?

It’s complicated. But to try and simplify it…

If a child is abused, that is their life and it is ‘normal’ in their minds. They are experiencing trauma as their brain develops. So the brain develops pathways in response to the abuse that persist into adult life, and they feel ‘normal’ to the person. These include fear of the loss of attachment which can be so great, they stay with whoever they are with.

Addiction is also neurologically formed, in part, due to childhood trauma. Alcoholics know they are killing themselves and see healthy people around them, but can’t stop drinking without intense support and self-work.

Both of these situations involve inappropriate survival impulse responses from the brain stem, created by childhood trauma. Victims feel they can’t survive alone so stay with bad people. Addicts’ cravings are like the thought of water as you die of dehydration, so they do insane things to try and stop the cravings.

It takes staggering amounts of work and learning to rewire the brain’s pathways to recover from childhood trauma. But it can be done.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
That savage yellow bastard. We need to form an International GG Response Group that identifies and then goes in and takes these pricks out... while filming it all of course. 👍

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
What a piece of shit! Poor girl. I want to destroy that prick. You don't hit women or kids. Even if they're not white 😏
Kids need to be smacked up now and then when they deserve it. Lack of corporal punishment in the home is a big reason why the country is so fucked up these days. We are now bearing the fruits of countdowns, timeouts and inconsequential warnings.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Proper Cunt. You could hear plinking near the end what where probs beer bottles. She should smash one over his head then jab the piece in her hand in his ugly face.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Kids need to be smacked up now and then when they deserve it. Lack of corporal punishment in the home is a big reason why the country is so fucked up these days. We are now bearing the fruits of countdowns, timeouts and inconsequential warnings.
For sure.. I'm all for spanking but beating kids, punching them... no! But I totally agree timeouts and countdowns just raises spoiled, shitty kids.

Back