Crime Shooting Up A Black Establishment (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

bdog120

Fresh Meat
I will pop a bottle and click glasses with you friend, For I live, in the untouchable land of plenty.

WWIII will never change my world,
wwiii WILL NEVER CHANGE MY WORLD,
Images of niggerless, are sparking dreams of happiness.
I love the passion you got for your hate of niggas, truly an inspiration and totally not a degenerate little pussy of a man on talking behind a screen😂

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I love the passion you got for your hate of niggas, truly an inspiration and totally not a degenerate little pussy of a man on talking behi
I say whatever the fuck I want to say to anybody, very fucking unapologetically. This includes my boss, the police, your mother, and anyone's faggot ass preacher.

@bdog120 can suck a big fat dick,
You know that faggot wants one lick,
He's way beyond his one-horse trick,
And I just fucking smoked his shit

You're a nigger, and you are on the clock, produce.

I’m gonna laugh when this happens to whites now😂
And I'm gonna stay satisfied while this KEEPS happening to shitskins. In fact, other shitskins will do most of the work for me. Sorry little bitch nigger, it may not be your fault that your entirely worthless, but it's still great to watch your community absolutely destroy itself.

bdog120

Fresh Meat
And I'm gonna stay satisfied while this KEEPS happening to shitskins. In fact, other shitskins will do most of the work for me. Sorry little bitch nigger, it may not be your fault that your entirely worthless, but it's still great to watch your community absolutely destroy itself.
😂😂if you think all black communities destroy each other you need to hop off gore grish you fuckin degenerate hick. Go shoot up some schools that should replace the excitement you clearly get off this site but only go for the pasty ones or the dark ones with straight hair. You whites are so funny on this app it’s like this is where all you get your frustrations out about being inbred pasty fuckers, you probably look like a discord mod or just a skinny white boy who’s thinks he’s edgy

Back