Shot at the Hangout (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.

hiro

πŸ‰LorD oF tHe NegSπŸ‰

DokraOwl

Hooter
It's funny how some people just walk around like everything is normal. We saw that earlier this year too with the dude who got stabbed to death while people just sat around drinking their coffee. That is how you know human life has become next to worthless in the eyes of the average man. This is an indication of societal collapse.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Surprise Surprise another Niggar and the shocking reality is more and more of these Ape like species are being born everyday. This is a menace to civilised society. We need a vaccine to stop this disease from spreading. An anti-Nigga vaccine.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
It's funny how some people just walk around like everything is normal. We saw that earlier this year too with the dude who got stabbed to death while people just sat around drinking their coffee. That is how you know human life has become next to worthless in the eyes of the average man. This is an indication of societal collapse.
I think its more an indication that we have 8 billion people and if we lost half of them most people would still be flooded with so many faces every day its impossible to care about them all. Overpopulation makes human life worth less.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

I think its more an indication that we have 8 billion people and if we lost half of them most people would still be flooded with so many faces every day its impossible to care about them all. Overpopulation makes human life worth less.
Very Thanos of you to go half but yeah not even a war right after a bad flu has made a dent.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

I just wanna add I didn't add this video because it was a black man shooting someone, Id have added it because of the N-worderish behaviour even if they were white.

Back