Police Shot By The Po-Po (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
Cunting American pigs at it again. 6 of them and the guy was on the floor. They got away with murder again.

EDIT= the news article isn't available in my country
Not your country,so why do you care?I'm genuinely curious.I am american and from that clip you tell if he had a knife or some other weapon but regardless he wouldn't be in that position if he wasn't doing something to cause the cops to come in the first place.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Not your country,so why do you care?I'm genuinely curious.I am american and from that clip you tell if he had a knife or some other weapon but regardless he wouldn't be in that position if he wasn't doing something to cause the cops to come in the first place.
Not being rude to you here but I can comment on anything i like pal.

Last edited:

kdu

Carlos
thats why we cant have police women. they just cant arrest even a 8 yo child without shooting 13 times at him.

Rhino2818

Rookie
Cunting American pigs at it again. 6 of them and the guy was on the floor. They got away with murder again.

EDIT= the news article isn't available in my country
Like these bystanders said "he is strong" which leads me to believe he was under the influence of drugs. If he just followed orders and let the process take it course, he wouldn't have been drilled full of holes.

Back