Sieg Heil, Boyo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I've made a couple of WW2 model Airfix planes when i was a kid and they had Swastikas on. I sopose that would be a hate crime nowadays. worlds going fuckin nuts mate.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I've made a couple of WW2 model Airfix planes when i was a kid and they had Swastikas on. I sopose that would be a hate crime nowadays. worlds going fuckin nuts mate.
I don't think Airfix supply Swastica's with their kits anymore, its like they are trying to censor history.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Freedom of expression and speech being eroded more and more in the UK. Not saying it's right flying a Swastika but for fucks sake it's only a flag.
This is not freedom of expression. This is hate flag. Offensive flag
You cant put a nazi flag on your car and drive to downtown

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
<<<< Check out my postman's van.. If Pat can do it, anyone can do it!
Put it on window of your car and take a photo.
In germany you cant raise your arm and say hail hitler . DO it in front of a cop.

Internet is a free area. You cant put swastika anywhere, on your butt.Not real life.

Last edited:

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Back in the mid 80s i made a bunch of Sid Vicious style swastika t shirts for myself and a few friends, I hardly got any shit for wearing one out and about, i'd ride through Southend high street and along the seafront all through the summer, the police didn't stop me, i can only remember few people shouting things at me ( probably the ones who always had to be on the winning side during playground war movie games at school ) there was rastafarians who didn't have a problem because they knew what the punks were about..the main disdain came from people who were old enough to remember the war.. which i guess was fair enough.

There was a young goth girl named Shirley who used to hang around with for a short time us in the very late 80s, i told her about the stencilled t shirts that i'd made, a few weeks later she invited us into her house and took us into the garden and pointed at her bedroom window.. she'd stencilled her net curtain into a swastika flag, it filled the whole fucking window :lol::lol::lol:

Vwj

NewbieX
Back in the mid 80s i made a bunch of Sid Vicious style swastika t shirts for myself and a few friends, I hardly got any shit for wearing one out and about, i'd ride through Southend high street and along the seafront all through the summer, the police didn't stop me, i can only remember few people shouting things at me ( probably the ones who always had to be on the winning side during playground war movie games at school ) there was rastafarians who didn't have a problem because they knew what the punks were about..the main disdain came from people who were old enough to remember the war.. which i guess was fair enough.

There was a young goth girl named Shirley who used to hang around with for a short time us in the very late 80s, i told her about the stencilled t shirts that i'd made, a few weeks later she invited us into her house and took us into the garden and pointed at her bedroom window.. she'd stencilled her net curtain into a swastika flag, it filled the whole fucking window :lol::lol::lol:
Tbh dude when we were skins we wore nazi armbands, nazi hats and nazi t-shirts and no one really batted a eyebrow, we were in a pub one afternoon when a old boy came up to us and called us “fucking hooligan arseholes” so I got talking to him, he explained that he fought the nazis and lost friends, we explained that we look the way we do to go up against the establishment and we’re not so keen to get our little island taken away from us, we sat there buying the old boy pints most of the afternoon, he parted saying he shouldn’t have judged us on the way we looked, we then went down brick lane ???

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Tbh dude when we were skins we wore nazi armbands, nazi hats and nazi t-shirts and no one really batted a eyebrow, we were in a pub one afternoon when a old boy came up to us and called us “fucking hooligan arseholes” so I got talking to him, he explained that he fought the nazis and lost friends, we explained that we look the way we do to go up against the establishment and we’re not so keen to get our little island taken away from us, we sat there buying the old boy pints most of the afternoon, he parted saying he shouldn’t have judged us on the way we looked, we then went down brick lane ???
Skins wore Nazi stuff, punks wore Nazi stuff, bikers wore Nazi stuff (I still do cos Gramps took it off a German soldier in "44") in the 60's, 70's and 80's and I don't ever recall it being illegal. Since when did it get illegal because I don't ever remember legislation being brought in about Nazi symbols being shown in public.

Vwj

NewbieX
I got pulled over by the 5-0 one day down carnaby street (after a bit of a ruck) and they asked me to remove a swastika or they’ll do me for breach of the race relations act, that must have been 83-84

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I got pulled over by the 5-0 one day down carnaby street (after a bit of a ruck) and they asked me to remove a swastika or they’ll do me for breach of the race relations act, that must have been 83-84
In that case what the fuck do they do about Mussies burning Poppy's............................ fuck fucking all! Racial hatred only works if you're a brown cunt moaning about whitey!

Vwj

NewbieX
Yep you can’t be racist to a white man unless he’s a gypsy, strangely the last two convos I’ve had with people who then mention the racism word I’ve walked away and stopped the convo then and there,

Back