Simpson's Krusty Burger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venom

MCMXXV
krusty-burger-hollywood-universal.0.0.jpg

The remodeled Simpsons downtown features all your favorites.

Los Angeles is no longer living in a reality of its own making. As of yesterday, much of what was thought to be true has been irrevocably altered, forever shifted. L.A. is now living in a post The Simpsons town world, where the long-running cartoon as home to life. And yes, you really can drink at Moe’s and eat at Krusty Burger.

That’s because Universal Studios Hollywood, the oversized amusement park that’s gobbling up our freeways at an alarming rate, has unleashed a full scale replica of many of the major attractions found inside the world of The Simpsons. Previously, such unbelievable things were confined to Florida, with its own masquerading Universal Studios in Orlando.

So what sort of insane whimsy is possible inside the new Simpsons town at Universal Studios? Well, the Duff Beer actually pours from the taps inside of Krusty Burger, for one. There’s also a full slate of real burgers and hot dogs available, from the 6 ounce Krusty Burger to a Ribwich, a veggie burger and a foot long Side Show Bob frankfurter. Also, waffle cut fries.

So how is the food? Honestly, it doesn’t matter. For anyone stepping inside the Moe’s or Krusty Burger or Kwik-E-Mart, enjoying the food is well beyond the point.

Universal Studios
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

:4thelulz::4thelulz:

M

Max

Internet Warrior
Fast food is disgusting.
But this is pretty cool I will admit.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran

4WUhtH7.png

$10.00 for a grey meat burger or $8.00 for a generic Nathans hot dog..........decisions decisions!
ie
absolute proof people are gullible idiots

the stanley kubrick's cock work orange psychedilic movie is what cafe krustie are trying to evoke with these decor shades of orange.

and yes i would deeply WISH i was on acid trip if had grevious misfortune to come here eat ..why??...because!!!!! firstly.. these patties r can eminds me of when hair, soap skum and these dead skin flakes is congealed/packed in shower drains.and i'd choke like drain if this god damn is fed into me (yet i eatéadore raw steak tartar, raw calk liver, raw mediterrean sea urchin,boiled then mashed octopuss kibbe,cold cavier eggs, and greek/ lebanese stuffed animal intestines drizzled with oozo/arak then flambè
stomache

tyyp

Rookie
the stanley kubrick's cock work orange psychedilic movie is what cafe krustie are trying to evoke with these decor shades of orange.

and yes i would deeply WISH i was on acid trip if had grevious misfortune to come here eat ..why??...because!!!!! firstly.. these patties r can eminds me of when hair, soap skum and these dead skin flakes is congealed/packed in shower drains.and i'd choke like drain if this god damn is fed into me (yet i eatéadore raw steak tartar, raw calk liver, raw mediterrean sea urchin,boiled then mashed octopuss kibbe,cold cavier eggs, and greek/ lebanese stuffed animal intestines drizzled with oozo/arak then flambè
stomache

you would be suprised what kind of disgusting ingredients we the people are contacted with every day in our lives, females maybe even more :lolnasty:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
you would be suprised what kind of disgusting ingredients we the people are contacted with every day in our lives, females maybe even more :lolnasty:
i am allergic to penicillin and bat shit
thank fuck im genetically wired with persian phoenician DNA of black sooty super long arabic eyelash,
cause Dior mascara contains bat shit particles

Back