beatings skinny ass beats employee 🤜🏻 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monty 4k

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
Any update on the Gook mother fucker?
IMG_20230520_141730_757.jpg
IMG_20230520_141724_471.jpg

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
That little dweeb is packing at most, 4cm of hard manliness buried in a nest of short and not so curlies. He's a real badass.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
“Are these bottles still buy one get one free? Oh , I didn’t realize…. Just put it back and let’s go. This place always has too much drama ”

Iron187Hide

Rookie
I wish I was there to grab him off that counter and suplex his ass into the linoleum. Show that pussy what a real beatdown looks like when I get in the full mount and blow out his orbits.
I don't know why she scrolls so much on contacts instead one call for help,I would smash him with bottle from back,then throw him thru the glass behind an wait him to try to get up and soccer kick every time he got in crouch mode :)

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
I don't know why she scrolls so much on contacts instead one call for help,I would smash him with bottle from back,then throw him thru the glass behind an wait him to try to get up and soccer kick every time he got in crouch mode :)
Finally, a man of action.

mrln

silent ghost
looks like he left his phone behind,so they can get his ass and throw him in labour camp for life.

Back