bizarre Soft blood tissue in millions of year old dinosaurs. How's that possible? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

slickrick27

Well Known Member

How is soft blood tissue found in dinosaur fossils that are millions of years old? It wouldn't be possible if they were that old. O and what about the carbon dating of the soft blood tissue? *Spoiler alert- they aren't millions of years old.

Chemical decomposition rates simply don't allow for soft tissue to last for millions of years. How is there soft tissue in these t-rex bones? So what is this?
Screenshot_20240501-130605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Theseus

King Of Athens
It’s possible that a low oxygen and brackish conditions during its fossilization, could have preserved the tissue longe enough for it to be enclosed inside. Lack of bacteria and oxygen means very slow or no decomposition at all. The only way I see it being possible is a lucky set of circumstances. No oxygen no bacteria is the only way this is possible I believe.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
@Mohinder It's not for me to get smarter. It's for you guys to get smarter.

It’s possible that a low oxygen and brackish conditions during its fossilization, could have preserved the tissue longe enough for it to be enclosed inside. Lack of bacteria and oxygen means very slow or no decomposition at all. The only way I see it being possible is a lucky set of circumstances. No oxygen no bacteria is the only way this is possible I believe.
Good hypothesis. But remember it's 70 million years old. No soft tissue can survive that long under any circumstances. I can't wait to hear from zerok. I'm interested in his take on this.

As crazy as it sounds, I believe dinosaurs and humans co-existed. There's lots of scientific data to back that up. Never mind the bible. We don't even gotta use that.

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Genesis shouldn't be interpreted as a scientific textbook because its authors had limited knowledge about the Earth compared to what we know today. Aig peddle utter horse shit in the fact that science and faith clash because science seeks proof through testing, while faith starts with beliefs that can't be tested. Science doubts until proven true, while faith believes until disproven.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
They won't be happy until they clone those ancient creatures as was done in Jurassic Park (1993). That's not going to end well.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Genesis shouldn't be interpreted as a scientific textbook because its authors had limited knowledge about the Earth compared to what we know today. Aig peddle utter horse shit in the fact that science and faith clash because science seeks proof through testing, while faith starts with beliefs that can't be tested. Science doubts until proven true, while faith believes until disproven.
Appreciate your response. But you never did say anything about the soft tissue including blood vessels found in 70 million year old t-rex fossills.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Appreciate your response. But you never did say anything about the soft tissue including blood vessels found in 70 million year old t-rex fossills.
Under the right circumstances, almost anything could potentially be preserved for millennia, for eg. in peat bogs. Your simplistic take seems to suggest that the soft tissue in dinosaur fossils is some actual red blood cells and not organic remnants that have fossilized.

The idea that this soft tissue remains pristine since the dinosaurs karked is either a product of ignorance or a blatant lie peddled by religious zealots, all in the name of selling a few more books and filling their coffers with cash while dangling promises of paradise or perdition depending on your kink.

My Father was a scientist, ( Chemistry) and a strict Catholic, but he would have found your theories hilarious and would just assume your Mum probably dropped you on your head as a baby.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Look into Fenton reaction mechanism.

The ‘soft tissue’ being observed is no longer organic matter - it’s a slurry of free radicals. Which doesn’t refute its estimated age of 70+ million yrs.

Theseus

King Of Athens
@Mohinder It's not for me to get smarter. It's for you guys to get smarter.

Good hypothesis. But remember it's 70 million years old. No soft tissue can survive that long under any circumstances. I can't wait to hear from zerok. I'm interested in his take on this.

As crazy as it sounds, I believe dinosaurs and humans co-existed. There's lots of scientific data to back that up. Never mind the bible. We don't even gotta use that.
I believe soft tissue can survive indefinitely without bacteria because that’s the only thing that breaks it down. It would still have some chemical/proteins break down but would not disappear entirely.

this is actually pretty cool lol. Found this doing my own digging.

I’m pretty shocked the cells are so intact. But the tissue has clearly undergone some type of transformation over time. Looks as if it’s stone until pulled on/put under microscope. I wish I could find a chemical analysis of it.

Last edited:

slickrick27

Well Known Member

The ‘soft tissue’ being observed is no longer organic matter - it’s a slurry of free radicals. Which doesn’t refute its estimated age of 70+ million yrs.
I will check it out. Appreciate that.

I believe soft tissue can survive indefinitely without bacteria because that’s the only thing that breaks it down. It would still have some chemical/proteins break down but would not disappear entirely.

this is actually pretty cool lol. Found this doing my own digging.
View attachment 778226
I’m pretty shocked the cells are so intact. But the tissue has clearly undergone some type of transformation over time. Looks as if it’s stone until pulled on/put under microscope. I wish I could find a chemical analysis of it.
That's mad cool dude.

Under the right circumstances, almost anything could potentially be preserved for millennia, for eg. in peat bogs. Your simplistic take seems to suggest that the soft tissue in dinosaur fossils is some actual red blood cells and not organic remnants that have fossilized.

The idea that this soft tissue remains pristine since the dinosaurs karked is either a product of ignorance or a blatant lie peddled by religious zealots, all in the name of selling a few more books and filling their coffers with cash while dangling promises of paradise or perdition depending on your kink.

My Father was a scientist, ( Chemistry) and a strict Catholic, but he would have found your theories hilarious and would just assume your Mum probably dropped you on your head as a baby.
Thanks dolly. I'm sure me and your dad could of had some good debates.

Last edited:

methedup77

Forum Veteran

How is soft blood tissue found in dinosaur fossils that are millions of years old? It wouldn't be possible if they were that old. O and what about the carbon dating of the soft blood tissue? *Spoiler alert- they aren't millions of years old.

Chemical decomposition rates simply don't allow for soft tissue to last for millions of years. How is there soft tissue in these t-rex bones? So what is this? View attachment 778156

Jesus was a T-Rex! The second coming

slickrick27

Well Known Member
@Dolly And @Father Corpse you guys are both wrong. There is organic matter and even whole tissue found like blood vessels from "70 million year old" dinosaur fossils. Here's the link. Let the facts speak for themselves.

and I couldn't find anything about Fenton reaction mechanism that applies to dating fossils or anything like that. Send me a link.

lechmich

Forum Veteran

Chemical decomposition rates simply don't allow for soft tissue to last for millions of years. How is there soft tissue in these t-rex bones? So what is this? View attachment 778156

The secret is in your freezer...

slickrick27

Well Known Member
The secret is in your freezer...

I checked it out. That's coming from a secular source, ofcourse they are gonna say that collagen and red blood cells can survive for 75 million years. What are they gonna admit that they were wrong about the age of a t Rex?

Solid Answers on Soft Tissue

Check this link out. It cannot last that long. It defies physics and science.

I checked it out. That's coming from a secular source, ofcourse they are gonna say that collagen and red blood cells can survive for 75 million years. What are they gonna admit that they were wrong about the age of a t Rex?

Solid Answers on Soft Tissue

Check this link out. It cannot last that long. It defies physics and science.
Secularists are always gonna try and switch the narrative to match their beliefs. Show me a link of scientific analysis of soft tissue being proven to last 70+ million years.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car

Dinosaurs predate humans by millions of years, so it stands to reason that The Bible wouldn't mention them. The Bible is mostly a collection of letters, each of which were written from one person's perspective and forwarded to others.

I don't think any of the authors of the books of The Bible ever practiced archeology either.

Back