beatings Son Learns From Dad (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Mayhe if you white knight hard enough she'll be nice enough to let you suck the dick of the last man who fucked her mate.
LOL, you make me laugh at the lack of intelligence you have, you can't even spell maybe, you thick twat, you can't even insult properly, so really your posts are meaningless. Now that is all I am going to say to you, so if you want the last word at least have the decency to try and insult me using correct spelling, trust me it's not that difficult, ask your schoolteacher when you get back to school.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
LOL, you make me laugh at the lack of intelligence you have, you can't even spell maybe, you thick twat, you can't even insult properly, so really your posts are meaningless. Now that is all I am going to say to you, so if you want the last word at least have the decency to try and insult me using correct spelling, trust me it's not that difficult, ask your schoolteacher when you get back to school.
Ah yes missing one letter because I'm typing from a touchscreen keyboard quickly = idiot. And what say you is your iq. The fact that you'd expect someone to type out a fucking Jane Austen novel on a website that is by no means serious points to a trailer park lifestyle. And quiet frankly I've had enough of you ilk so you may kindly shove it up you ass with a shit lubricated horsecock.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
And quiet frankly
Little boy, I am pissing myself laughing, it should read 'And quite frankly' you thick twat. Your schoolteachers are not very good are they. Go and play with the special needs kids and leave the grown up stuff to us adults.

Back