Son picks up girlfriend and stops for coffee with mom’s corpse in truck (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Tennessee man is accused of taking his mom’s body, wrapped in a tarp, to a hospital in another part of the state.

Thomas Henshall Jr., 37, of Chattanooga, picked up his girlfriend at 8:30 a.m. Saturday with the body, “believed to be that of his mother,” in his truck, according to a news release from the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department. The two said they then drove to a VA medical center in Chattanooga — stopping for food, coffee and gas on the way.

When they realized the hospital was closed, police said they drove the body to a VA medical center in Nashville.
Nashville is about 130 miles from Chattanooga. Police noted that the two passed “multiple hospitals and law enforcement facilities along the way” to the second facility.

Henshall got to the Nashville medical center around 5:15 p.m. Saturday with the body “wrapped and/or rolled up in a tarp in the back of his truck,” police said. He reportedly said that his mother had “committed suicide and that he found her in a wooded area of Chattanooga.”

He had also told his girlfriend he found the body in the woods, according to police

But when interviewed by detectives, Henshall told them he was “right next to his mother when she shot herself,” police said. Henshall then “invoked his Miranda rights and ended the interview” when detectives asked him how his mother got the gun.

Officials are still waiting on an autopsy to positively identify the body wrapped in the tarp.

Henshall was arrested and charged with failure to report the discovery of a dead body and evidence tampering. The evidence tampering charge “stems from Henshall touching and concealing the victim’s body,” police said.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A Tennessee man is accused of taking his mom’s body, wrapped in a tarp, to a hospital in another part of the state.

Thomas Henshall Jr., 37, of Chattanooga, picked up his girlfriend at 8:30 a.m. Saturday with the body, “believed to be that of his mother,” in his truck, according to a news release from the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department. The two said they then drove to a VA medical center in Chattanooga — stopping for food, coffee and gas on the way.

When they realized the hospital was closed, police said they drove the body to a VA medical center in Nashville.
Nashville is about 130 miles from Chattanooga. Police noted that the two passed “multiple hospitals and law enforcement facilities along the way” to the second facility.

Henshall got to the Nashville medical center around 5:15 p.m. Saturday with the body “wrapped and/or rolled up in a tarp in the back of his truck,” police said. He reportedly said that his mother had “committed suicide and that he found her in a wooded area of Chattanooga.”

He had also told his girlfriend he found the body in the woods, according to police

But when interviewed by detectives, Henshall told them he was “right next to his mother when she shot herself,” police said. Henshall then “invoked his Miranda rights and ended the interview” when detectives asked him how his mother got the gun.

Officials are still waiting on an autopsy to positively identify the body wrapped in the tarp.

Henshall was arrested and charged with failure to report the discovery of a dead body and evidence tampering. The evidence tampering charge “stems from Henshall touching and concealing the victim’s body,” police said.

U know it's Fkn Bullshit! Notty Son Killed Mom's! Probably viewed Her as a Burden/Took Her for a Stroll in da Woods/Or just said as Much/Then needed time to work on His Story/As well as hoping that the expended/extended time would Fuck-up Autopsy Results! Dullard Turds think like that! DUMBASS! LOL...SP

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Should have propped her up at the cafe Weekend at Bernies style.
Or like Aunt Edna

ednaroof.gif

Xena1966

This user was banned
I bet poor mama was starting to smell a little bit... and she liked what she smelled but was sorely disappointed when she bit into their heads....lol. The End.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Damm that idiot thought his mamma was some garden waste.. I guess after he blew her fucking brains out, she was...

I would love to know what he and his girlfriend talked about on the way there..
"Haa Haa look the flies are getting into the tarp"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
U know it's Fkn Bullshit! Notty Son Killed Mom's! Probably viewed Her as a Burden/Took Her for a Stroll in da Woods/Or just said as Much/Then needed time to work on His Story/As well as hoping that the expended/extended time would Fuck-up Autopsy Results! Dullard Turds think like that! DUMBASS! LOL...SP
Child-of-God-010.jpg

Hey sista mah, les us go walking in da woods fo a spell... Ah fel right friendly towards ye...

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.

Sounds like some major crack was involved.

Also I can’t tell people I’m from Nashville without them saying my uncle is my dad.

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
Oh sorry officer, I had some urgent errands to run, I honestly forgot about mom’s rotting corpse 🧟‍♀️ in my trunk… my bad

Back