Sick Bastard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Mississippi man who thought he was making a birthday trip to rape a baby in a Tennessee hotel room is now behind bars, according to police documents.

Chattanooga State Police arrested 49-year-old Dennis Allen Gaal on Tuesday.

An affidavit obtained by WTVC noted Gaal communicated with an undercover agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigation on the Telegram app on November 17

Gaal identified himself as "a contract chef for an offshore hiring company," and said his "age of attraction is 0-12" but "can be older if look younger," the report noted.

Gaal said he felt the Telegram app was secure, and that he was hesitant to join other groups "for fear of being caught."

The agent mentioned the possibility of sexual contact with a 10-month-old boy.

Wouldn't hurt (the baby) but would love to play (sexually). Would love to see if it happens,'" and "'Would be a dream come true,'" Gaal replied, according to the affidavit.

The agent told Allen he was from Tennessee, to which he replied, "looks like I may have to take a trip to Tennessee sometime soon."
They exchanged phone numbers, and Gaal soon started texting the number to set up an encounter.

That allowed agents to look up his phone number, which revealed Gaal's name and that he had previously been convicted of molesting a child he babysat in 2000.
"Gaal stated that there were three boys he molested between the ages of 2 and 4," the affidavit said. "Gaal stated that he molested the boys 'all while awake most of the time.'"
The report noted Gaal said "it all started" with his 2-year-old nephew, adding that he said he molested the boy for three years.
On November 20, Gaal asked the agent what part of Tennessee they were in. Upon hearing Chattanooga, the report says Gaal replied: "That sounds awesome. I can't wait. This is looking to be the best trip I've ever taken."

Gaal then booked two rooms at the Hotel Chalet (formerly the Chattanooga Choo Choo), sending the agent a screenshot of the booking confirmation.
The report said on December 5, Allen sent the agent an image of five infant outfits, along with an elephant rattle.
Allen showed up at the hotel on Monday, which was
9958e20f-4f48-4275-84b2-ccfb1106f893-medium16x9_Screenshot20231212at11.32.59AM.png
his 49th birthday. There, agents arrested and booked him.

Gaal was charged with attempted child rape and two counts of attempted solicitation of a minor.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Can't we all agree that due process is unneeded here? Just haul him over to Nissan Stadium, import four elephants and strap each of his limbs to them. Draw and quarter and then throw all the parts into a bonfire. This way he is forced to at least make one meaningful contribution (to public entertainment) from an otherwise meaningless life.

Keba76

Fresh Meat
I agree Ballard but since Titans stadium is in the middle of the Hood I say do some redneck hood justice. Beat him to a pulp, tie him to a bumper, drag him around stadium, and then make him gun practice.

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
Look at this piece of shit, straight from central casting; couldn't look more Chomo if he tried!
At least there is a happy side to this story, you can just imagine the torture, pain and fear that is waiting inside for it!

Back