beatings South African farmer is beaten (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Until this dude turned 'round, I thought he had been castrated prior to the beating,vbecause his farmer panties gave such an illusion. I would imagine there is a chance castration could have occurred post filming though. Guess we'll never know. 😝
You always checking to see penises yes?

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
I hope they kill all of those thieving degenerate fagot genocidal beast and the ones they don't they send back to Europe
Ya, that'll improve the lives of everyone when they're starving cause all the farmers are dead or said bye-bye. Right?

A South African farmer is stripped naked and savagely beaten with planks of wood by group of Bantu thugs. This is sadly the daily lives of White South Africans. No media outrage, no condemnation from human right groups & no sanctions.
*I apologize for the lack of audio
Fight, die or die fighting.
All fkn niggers should fkn hang.
Animal mother - full metal jacket
Screenshot_20230529_004635_Instagram.jpg

A South African farmer is stripped naked and savagely beaten with planks of wood by group of Bantu thugs. This is sadly the daily lives of White South Africans. No media outrage, no condemnation from human right groups & no sanctions.
Fight, die or die fighting.
All fkn nigers should fkn hang.
Animal mother - full metal jacket
Screenshot_20230529_004635_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
He’s got a nutbag but no wiener? I don’t mean to be judgy but it’s a weird look.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
He’s got a nutbag but no wiener? I don’t mean to be judgy but it’s a weird look.
😂🤣
I THOUGHT that too at first but THEN he turned on his front or side and he has little man panties on.. The sand looks like he is completely naked...

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Why though

Back