bizarre Speed Shopping (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's the Original, just not on Crank....
th-2869811694.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
When I was with my old grease trap cleaning/maintenance crew and we all got off at the same time and went to hit the bars, we'd MOST DEFINITELY will try to get her to come to one of our places if we encountered some shit like this, willingly of course, and once they know you have a lot of immediate rewards to offer them, whether food, cash, "candy", or a combo of all of that, they will hook up with you quick. Everybody wins. She gets A LOT of food, and whatever special stuff she is jonesing for, and we'd all get head or a lot more... Not my most proudest trait or something I normally brag about but it is what it is. That's how life works.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
That prominent clicking noise would bother me. Sounds like it's gonna crash and eject the kid. Hot chick, btw, probably good in bed.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I swear I've worked with this woman a few years ago LOL , pupils like fucking saucers and constantly doing that half dance/ half can't stand still thing. A few needles started showing up in the bathrooms just prior to her being sacked.

Back