disaster Sprung A Leak (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
America's infrastructure is falling apart too.

The two train tunnels under the Hudson River are more than a century old, but let's give the war machine more hundreds of billions...

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Anyone else disappointed this wasnā€™t a bloody post?
I was hoping ā€œsprung a leakā€ meant that a penis had just been severed and blood was shooting out.

Hey @Flatus Tube if a dick got cut off quickly and smoothly with a samurai sword how would blood come out? And lets say the guy had a woody (with blood flow going to penis).

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I was hoping ā€œsprung a leakā€ meant that a penis had just been severed and blood was shooting out.

Hey @Flatus Tube if a dick got cut off quickly and smoothly with a samurai sword how would blood come out? And lets say the guy had a woody (with blood flow going to penis).

It would be very much like a mini version of the fat jihadi lopping off a ā€˜headā€™.

Little arterial sprays and venous dribble, and hard to literal semi in one swish of the katana. šŸ˜‚

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
It would be very much like a mini version of the fat jihadi lopping off a ā€˜headā€™.

Little arterial sprays and venous dribble, and hard to literal semi in one swish of the katana. šŸ˜‚
I wasnā€™t sure if i should close my eyes, take slow/deep breaths, and picture a steady stream or spurts. Thanks.

Back