Crime Stealing disabled people’s parking badges. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
Aren't those tied to specific registration plates? Like, yeah, you can buy the blue disabled stickers, but the actual permit is registered for a specific car with specific license plates, at least in my country. The only benefit I can think of is ability to drive through some restricted areas, but it isn't a case in many places. Definitely useless for free/closer parking, unless you steal license plates too, and that sounds like too much risk for a parking spot... Or maybe people need it to fake disability more realistically? Like those go fund me scammers.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Aren't those tied to specific registration plates? Like, yeah, you can buy the blue disabled stickers, but the actual permit is registered for a specific car with specific license plates, at least in my country. The only benefit I can think of is ability to drive through some restricted areas, but it isn't a case in many places. Definitely useless for free/closer parking, unless you steal license plates too, and that sounds like too much risk for a parking spot... Or maybe people need it to fake disability more realistically? Like those go fund me scammers.
I know in France if you have diplomatic plate your car is untouchable, the green/orange plate is way better than disable card !
I believe in other countries to if the car is registered as diplomatic they can do fuck all.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I actually need to get me one. Does anyone know how to go about it (not like this guy did) ? Do I go to the doctor 1st to get a letter and then to the driver's license place, or contact my ss disability 1st and they send it....?

Back