bizarre Sticks & Bricks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
this is how wars should be fought. because guys (most) dont want to get killed nor want to kill. and then maybe..... just MAYBE these country leadres would think twice about declaring a war. proof right there,you dont need a gun to establish territory. and no body died. their feelings got hurt. thats it. they will "stick" around another day.

DokraOwl

Hooter
this is how wars should be fought. because guys (most) dont want to get killed nor want to kill. and then maybe..... just MAYBE these country leadres would think twice about declaring a war. proof right there,you dont need a gun to establish territory. and no body died. their feelings got hurt. thats it. they will "stick" around another day.
I think they should all fight with ultra-high power paintball guns. You fight a war with paint-based guns, paint grenades, paint land mines, paint-fireing tanks and artillery, and I'm talking serious shit, stuff so powerful it knocks you out, blasts down walls, but it's just paint and no shrapnel or metal projectiles. This way the soldiers and comanders get the satisfaction of causing pain and injury, seeing huge explosions of color and gysers of red erupt from their enemy, but at the end of the day there is a 99% survival rate, and the wounds are only bruises and broken egos.

mrln

silent ghost
I think they should all fight with ultra-high power paintball guns. You fight a war with paint-based guns, paint grenades, paint land mines, paint-fireing tanks and artillery, and I'm talking serious shit, stuff so powerful it knocks you out, blasts down walls, but it's just paint and no shrapnel or metal projectiles. This way the soldiers and comanders get the satisfaction of causing pain and injury, seeing huge explosions of color and gysers of red erupt from their enemy, but at the end of the day there is a 99% survival rate, and the wounds are only bruises and broken egos.
ya know,i fucking like that! even if your being sarcastic/facetious. its still a good idea. and the "ammo" would be cheaper. ptsd? what ptsd!

Back