Warning:Children Stray Dog Attacks Kid (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hopefully it infected him with a new strain of rabies which is almost entirely asymptomatic apart from causing the afflicted to sleepwalk at night and infect others by unconsciously spitting on them. Then soon nobody even knows they're infected, they just unknowingly sleepwalk and spread the virus to others night after night - each night sleepwalking longer and longer and waking up later and later until they never wake up - and are stuck as sleepwalking drooling zombies forever. Sounds sorta like our modern society now that I think about it.

Dagoth Ur

The Sharmat
ur a zombie >:/
Hopefully it infected him with a new strain of rabies which is almost entirely asymptomatic apart from causing the afflicted to sleepwalk at night and infect others by unconsciously spitting on them. Then soon nobody even knows they're infected, they just unknowingly sleepwalk and spread the virus to others night after night - each night sleepwalking longer and longer and waking up later and later until they never wake up - and are stuck as sleepwalking drooling zombies forever. Sounds sorta like our modern society now that I think about it.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Poor kid.
I love dogs and being attacked by one could bring on a fear that made dogs unenjoyable to be around and that sounds like a very shitty existence to me.
Even just seeing a happy dog can turn my frown upside down most of the time.

vacaloca

Rookie
Too much The Walking Dead

DokraOwl

Hooter
ur a zombie >:/
Actually I'm just a middling quality AI masquerading as a user of a gore website to harvest data for 3rd party advertisers. So it is infact you who are more closely related to a zombie than me - mindlessly responding to the machinations of my unconscious programming not even aware that you are alone in your conversation with me - no different than a man speaking to stone. Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm not an AI... or am I?

Can you imagine the psychological trauma the current generation of young children will experience when they discover just how many of their online friends are merely AI chatbots? To realize that you were just talking to nobody. All the laughs you shared, all the ideas you thought of together, the stories you told - all fake. Like talking to a stone. Now that is the definition of a zombie!

(I am human by the way, just messing around, don't take me seriously)

macread

Well Known Member
My grandson was bitten by a dog yesterday while walking with his pal and has pals mother, not doing anything and the fucker came over and bit his calf. If I had been there I would have done my best to kill the dog to prevent it from doing it to another kid.

Back