fights Street Brawl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
DSC_0068.jpg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
A joke, eh? How would anybody ever know that? All your posts consist of you being the spelling and punctuation police, and calling people dumbass.
Sure I correct people on their horrible grammar and call people names but I ain't the only one. That's part of being on this site. So if you got your stinger out of joint over lil ole me then I feel special. Yea I'm a dick but at least I have good grammar and I'm not a dumbass. EH? 😆 🤣 😂

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Sure I correct people on their horrible grammar and call people names, but I ain't the only one. That's part of being on this site. So if you got your stinger out of joint over lil ole me, then I feel special. Yea I'm a dick but at least I have good grammar, and I'm not a dumbass. EH? 😆 🤣 😂

I added the missing commas for you, since, you know.... you're not a dumbass.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Sure I correct people on their horrible grammar and call people names but I ain't the only one. That's part of being on this site. So if you got your stinger out of joint over lil ole me then I feel special. Yea I'm a dick but at least I have good grammar and I'm not a dumbass. EH? 😆 🤣 😂
Jesus christ.. the nails get me everytime :tap:

Back