bizarre stupid bitch lays down in the middle of the road (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A resident in the situation was run over on the night of this Monday (6), in the Praia do Canto neighborhood, in Vitória. A video shows the moment the woman is hit by a car at the intersection of Avenida Rio Branco and Rua Saul Navarro. The victim suffered head injuries and bruises on his body.In the images, a man collects some objects on the sidewalk while the woman appears lying in the middle of the asphalt. Then a car approaches and seems to even reduce speed, but the driver moves forward and passes over the victim. Witnesses said that the homeless woman would have thrown herself on the asphalt after fighting with her partner, shortly before being run over. The victim was rescued by the Mobile Emergency Service (Samu-192) and sent to the State Hospital of Urgency and Emergency (Heue), in Vitória. The driver of the car underwent a breathalyzer test, which came back negative. The vehicle was delayed in licensing and was taken to the courtyard of the State Department of Transit.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Milllll dews? Millldews ? after I slowed the speed dowwnn…. mildews! mildeews ! milldeewws ! He sounds like a British dude saying. ‘’ mildews ‘’ if you put the seed at 0.5x speed 🤘🏻

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
He was on acid and thought a bitch lying on the street could only be a hallucination.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
A resident in the situation was run over on the night of this Monday (6), in the Praia do Canto neighborhood, in Vitória. A video shows the moment the woman is hit by a car at the intersection of Avenida Rio Branco and Rua Saul Navarro. The victim suffered head injuries and bruises on his body.In the images, a man collects some objects on the sidewalk while the woman appears lying in the middle of the asphalt. Then a car approaches and seems to even reduce speed, but the driver moves forward and passes over the victim. Witnesses said that the homeless woman would have thrown herself on the asphalt after fighting with her partner, shortly before being run over. The victim was rescued by the Mobile Emergency Service (Samu-192) and sent to the State Hospital of Urgency and Emergency (Heue), in Vitória. The driver of the car underwent a breathalyzer test, which came back negative. The vehicle was delayed in licensing and was taken to the courtyard of the State Department of Transit.

View attachment 657097
What’s the silly made-up word the videoer is repeating? I just made up the word VIDEOER!

ScreamIII

This user was banned
Either she was on something, suicide, or she wanted some insurance money, but whatever happened, she got what was bound to happen when you lie in the middle of the street at night.

franki93

Rookie
"Stupid Bitch" indeed,and what the fuck is the guy saying "Meal Deals" for? Wonder if the car was delivering his takeaway?
He's saying "Meu Deus!", which means "(Oh) my God!" in Portuguese (I'm not from Brazil or Portugal, but I can understand basic Portuguese).

What’s the silly made-up word the videoer is repeating? I just made up the word VIDEOER!
He's saying "Meu Deus!", which means "(Oh) my God!" in Portuguese.

Back