Serious Sturgeon Arrested. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
people took money to promote a bio weapon aka the vaccin ,, I am not expecting them to be arrested by the evil government which they rule hahah wich all of them will be condemded to eternal damnation in hell because of their own actions ,, lets see how many support they will receive then,, and yes the ones in paradise will have the oppurtinty to see the ones suffering in hell,, Let me tell right now,, I will stand there with refreshments looking upon all these devil leaders in the world burning over and over and over again, a place where you get new flesh every moment that flesh has burned away, boiling water wich will melt the intestents, ,, a place with no escape, a place builded by the creator for the ones who belong there ,,

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
people took money to promote a bio weapon aka the vaccin ,, I am not expecting them to be arrested by the evil government which they rule hahah wich all of them will be condemded to eternal damnation in hell because of their own actions ,, lets see how many support they will receive then,, and yes the ones in paradise will have the oppurtinty to see the ones suffering in hell,, Let me tell right now,, I will stand there with refreshments looking upon all these devil leaders in the world burning over and over and over again, a place where you get new flesh every moment that flesh has burned away, boiling water wich will melt the intestents, ,, a place with no escape, a place builded by the creator for the ones who belong there ,,

boreoff.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Try writing right to left like the kaw-ran, it might make more fucking sense.

Your own Tories set him up! Because he’s a fucking idiot, voted in by fucking idiots..........
Didn't they vote him in themselves? After the lettuce woman?

mrln

silent ghost
The problem with Scotland is it’s full of Scot’s
289101718_5340489042680972_4011838958442688994_n.jpg

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉

Bannockburn

English forces

25,000 infantry soldiers and 2,000 horses from England.

Scotland's forces

6,000 Scottish soldiers.

England's largest army ever to invade Scotland, and they got battered and beaten soundly and sent home by a much smaller force with barely any cavalry.

So yea, it's kinda true, it was a problem for him..........

mrln

silent ghost
Bannockburn

English forces

25,000 infantry soldiers and 2,000 horses from England.

Scotland's forces

6,000 Scottish soldiers.

England's largest army ever to invade Scotland, and they got battered and beaten soundly and sent home by a much smaller force with barely any cavalry.

So yea, it's kinda true, it was a problem for him..........
good thing the scotts had william wallace!

Back