animals Super Cat Survives Two Pitbulls Attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bender41

Forum Veteran
Poor cat was doing nothing wrong.
If it were one of my cats i make sure the dogs get throat slashed by me.
Dumbass bitch with her 2 stupid dogs.

jehfjebjc827472

Fresh Meat
That woman couldn’t control them from the moment she stepped out of her house. She was being dragged along. Shit training. Shit owner.

The fact her first ‘control’ move was to kick her own dog highlights her ineptitude as a dog owner.

Poor cat, even though I’m horribly allergic to the sly little buggers and love dogs. 😂.
Exactly. I hate dumb fuckers who get pitties yet don’t even train them correctly. The chains/leashes she used were shitty to begin with. I’ve got a pittie of my own, and recently went on a walk with him where we came across a cat. He didn’t lunge at the cat, he tried to get towards it and whined but that was all. I had full control. My pittie never insinuates a fight, he’s always only curious. Hell, I can’t even imagine walking TWO grown pitbulls, one is a lot to handle in itself. When owning a muscled up dog like that, the owner NEEDS control over it before they even think of taking it for a walk outside. I’m happy that cat survived. Anything involving animals getting brutally killed gets to me the most.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
That woman couldn’t control them from the moment she stepped out of her house. She was being dragged along. Shit training. Shit owner.

The fact her first ‘control’ move was to kick her own dog highlights her ineptitude as a dog owner.

Poor cat, even though I’m horribly allergic to the sly little buggers and love dogs. 😂.
Kinda like how some people around here think blacks can be normal

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i'm a dog person but that beautiful cat is badass and fuck that dog owner.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Now imagine if that cat was a small child.....
Those dogs looked thirsty...a nice bowl of automotive antifreeze/coolant would sure hit their spot....

Dep

Alexander

Pitbulls aren’t vicious if you train them right. I owned a full-blooded pitbull and when I got a cat (he was fully grown by that time) he immediately became friendly with her and acted as somewhat of a father figure until he passed away from old age. This is the result of useless owners who probably neglect the shit out of their dogs or don’t train them to get along with any other creatures.

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
I'd spend the rest of my life in prison,if I saw dogs attacking one of my cats id cut it's fucking throat myself and I don't know that I wouldn't go after the shit eaters owner.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

That filthy cunt was having trouble holding those rabid shit-bull nigger-dogs from the very beginning of the video...
They BETTER have euthanized those pieces of shit-bull nigger-dogs...

Oh.... I'm sure that lady "neglects" those ugly nasty shit-bull nogger-dogs.....
You know, taking them on walks is total neglect.....
Gtfo of here defending those RETARDED inbred fuckin overgrown rats....
Pitbulls aren’t vicious if you train them right. I owned a full-blooded pitbull and when I got a cat (he was fully grown by that time) he immediately became friendly with her and acted as somewhat of a father figure until he passed away from old age. This is the result of useless owners who probably neglect the shit out of their dogs or don’t train them to get along with any other creatures.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
That woman's a fucking piece of garbage. She probably only has those dogs so she can suck them off and maybe get them to fuck her. Fucking gross cunt

Back