animals Super Cat Survives Two Pitbulls Attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That woman couldn’t control them from the moment she stepped out of her house. She was being dragged along. Shit training. Shit owner.

The fact her first ‘control’ move was to kick her own dog highlights her ineptitude as a dog owner.

Poor cat, even though I’m horribly allergic to the sly little buggers and love dogs. 😂.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Dumb broad, you can't control your dog's... don't have dogs.
Just like motorcycles, can't pick up your bike if it tips.. ride the bus.
Does that make me a misogynist ?
Personally I don't think it does. People should do things accordingly and not over exert themselves whether they're male or female.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Pitbulls make up 77% of all fatal dog bites, despite making up only 6% of the U.S. dog population Pitbulls are 2.5x more likely to bite in multiple anatomical locations than other breeds. Pitbulls are responsible for 60% of all injuries and 63% of ocular injuries. Pitbull terriers are 31% more likely to attack an unknown individual than other breeds Pitbull terriers are 48% more likely to attack without provocation than other breeds Pitbull attacks have higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death than attacks by other breeds. During 2005-2017, pit bulls killed one citizen every 16.7 days, totaling up to 284 Americans. Rottweilers killed over 105 people during that time period. From 2005 to 2017, Rottweiler and Pitbull attacks contributed to 76% of dog bite deaths. When comparing 2005-2010 to 2011-2017, Pitbull attack deaths have increased from 58% to 71%. Alternatively, Rottweiler deaths decreased from 14% to 7%. According to a 13-year data set, pit bulls caused 72% of attacks that killed a person 10-years and older vs. all other dog breeds put together, 28%.</li From 2005 to 2017, 54% of fatal attacks were inflicted by family dogs. Of that 54%, 64% were done by pit bulls. 52% involved killing a family or household member. When examining a 13-year data set, 54 fatal attacks included a dog killing its primary owner. Pit bulls were the cause of 63% of these deaths, over 8x more than any other type of dog.

Back