Crime Sword Armed Robbery (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That’s a UK based laundry service called β€˜Ninjas - R - Us’. They use ancient Japanese techniques to have your shirts as crisp as a new kimono. Apparently fear is their secret stain removal ingredient, while simultaneously being a revenue increasing tactic due to soiled undies πŸ˜‚.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Its a famous and rich clothes store from UK. Flannels. That one is in Leeds
20230730_094859.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Fuckin' ninjas man. Everybody back in the 1980s knew that we would soon have ninjas overrunning every city and town. That said, now I am off to Youtube to watch some iconic, sometimes cringy, and epic 1980s ninja movies... πŸ˜‚

Sho Kosugi movies were literally every family's TV centerpiece back then. The 80s had to be one of the most legendary time periods in modern history.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
seems like graz was just there. and ddnt contact anyone from that area he was in town to meet up for a beer or some chow. :heckno:
I know it's a damn shame, I could've took a few hours of train journey if he could take probably a day of flights from Brazil.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
inorite? the audacity of some people. flaunts he was there,but sticks it in your ass he was there.
aint that sum shit......!
Nothing entered my rectum tyvm, he didn't even offer me the opportunity of meeting up for stiff drink to talk me into such bummery.

Back