fights Swordfighting with sharp Swords! (HEMA) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snor

Reboot Evolution

I wonder why this is still online on YouTube. This site is usually the definition of Pussies filled with Sand.
On the channel are much more fights with real Injuries.

Btw are there Videos out there of Sword/Axe/Mace Duels or Battles with deadly endings? I always wanted to see for example a real Katana-Fight ending deadly.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
What the fuck did I just watch here. What a waste of time! And that opening sound is the most aggravating noise I've ever heard! Honestly, what was that? Weird reject losers playing some pathetic dungeons and dragrons cosplay in the woods? The least they could have done was really cut the fuck out of each other instead of gaying it up at the end in some loser wrestling brawl. Neeeeeeeeeeext! šŸ—”ļø

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What the fuck did I just watch here. What a waste of time! And that opening sound is the most aggravating noise I've ever heard! Honestly, what was that? Weird reject losers playing some pathetic dungeons and dragrons cosplay in the woods? The least they could have done was really cut the fuck out of each other instead of gaying it up at the end in some loser wrestling brawl. Neeeeeeeeeeext! šŸ—”ļø

Iā€™d have assumed it was RobotGay with his boyfriends, but as they werenā€™t swinging oversized black dildos at each other I realised it must be other ā€˜guysā€™.

Back