TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
20240414_054118.jpg

Who said women are not good to be cops?
Excellent cop, she was alone. AND killed the guy
20240414_054835.jpg

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
You just need to sit the longarms licence course and you can, or you can go cat H for handguns. Your background is the biggest hurdle.

It seems similar to what we have. After a few incidents, they're now planning to do more controls where and how your stuff is stored at home.
For carrying guns outside your property you have to have a good reason though. Forester/hunter, diamond dealer, etc.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
It seems similar to what we have. After a few incidents, they're now planning to do more controls where and how your stuff is stored at home.
For carrying guns outside your property you have to have a good reason though. Forester/hunter, diamond dealer, etc.
So, if someone in germany has gun on street and Police stop him, he says: im a Diamond dealer

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
So, if someone in germany has on street and Police stop him, he says: im a Diamond dealer
I choose diamond dealer because a few years ago, a jeweler here in the city shot down three suspects who wanted to force him to hand out money and valuables. Happened during his lunch break.
I was astonished he doesn't get any trouble by the law later, so far I know.
Incidents like this with shootings are rare, compared to other countries.

115adrian

NewbieX
Fuckers deserve it. Want to disarm your population and become a leftist police state? This is what you can expect. For a bunch of Aussie cunts constantly talking about their public safety things sure did still get pretty stabby anyway.

View attachment 773101
Agreed.
The stupid Australian media started banging on about how safe it is because of gun laws. But they failed to mention this guy would probably have been taken out by a responsible gun owner if we weren't disarmed by a false flag operation in 1996

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
You know you can make purchases online and have the items shipped to your home now, right?
Yeah that's an open invitation to scope out your property, by some raghead , but go ahead I'll stick to buyingitems the old fashioned way

Fuckers deserve it. Want to disarm your population and become a leftist police state? This is what you can expect. For a bunch of Aussie cunts constantly talking about their public safety things sure did still get pretty stabby anyway.

View attachment 773101
What if you didn't vote or want to disarm / defund police? Then what

Last edited:
What if you didn't vote or want to disarm / defund police? Then what
Then you should have spoken up, and moved.
Now you are in the same sinking ship as everyone else, but the only difference is that you are at the mercy of your government. I’m sure they will always act in accordance to the will of the people… abandon ship while all the others are still pondering wether to get off, or you will go down with it in due time. At least go somewhere where a genocide wouldn’t be a cake-walk. In a day and age of Re-invigorated islamic state attacks are once again becoming more common, I would NOT want to be someplace like the UK or Australia with your inept ass law enforcement and near total disarmament.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Now you are in the same sinking ship as everyone else, but the only difference is that you are at the mercy of your government. I’m sure they will always act in accordance to the will of the people… abandon ship while all the others are still pondering wether to get off, or you will go down with it in due time. At least go somewhere where a genocide wouldn’t be a cake-walk. In a day and age of Re-invigorated islamic state attacks are once again becoming more common, I would NOT want to be someplace like the UK or Australia with your inept ass law enforcement and near total disarmament.

I wish you were the mayor of Vancouver, any ideas on how to lower house listing prices , or rental inadequacy, you seem to know it all

I wish you were the mayor of Vancouver, any ideas on how to lower house listing prices , or rental inadequacy, you seem to know it all
I never claimed to have known it all, but those are fixable issues that your government 100% chooses not to begin the process of correcting. Those same issues are the product of intentional governmental self-sabotage. There comes a point where you can no longer dismiss their failures as hopeful thinking or ignorance… but malice. If you can’t see that these circumstances are being intentionally created by liberal ghouls passing careless policy intended to virtue signal rather than improve quality of life for the people whom they are responsible for, then Idk what to tell ya. A great start would be not rolling out the red carpet for extremists from cultures that don’t mix with yours, and who are probably plotting to cut off your head right now in some dank basement just outside of your city.

Ravishing Rick Rude

I never claimed to have known it all, but those are fixable issues that your government 100% chooses not to begin the process of correcting. Those same issues are the product of governmental self-sabotage. There comes a point where you can no longer dismiss their failures as hopeful thinking or ignorance… but malice. If you can’t see that these circumstances are being intentionally created by liberal ghouls passing careless policy intended to virtue signal rather than improve quality of life for the people whom they are responsible for, then Idk what to tell ya.
You should be a politician!! My eyes hurt , Caio fur now

You should be a politician!! My eyes hurt , Caio fur now
I don’t think I’d make a good politician, I never did like suits. A digital record of demented shit I post online would immediately be dredged up and I’d be shunned out of office as quick as I came in. I know what I’m good at… Incitement, and directing the mob; using powerful and emotional language to form concise and hard to refute points in order to radicalize and embolden the people who already see this shit but are afraid to get behind the people calling it out. Thomas Paine was lucky enough to have a platform to project his message from back then. Now we have phones, so Speak up!

Back