Sydney sttabing, 6 deaths (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Fuckers deserve it. Want to disarm your population and become a leftist police state? This is what you can expect. For a bunch of Aussie cunts constantly talking about their public safety things sure did still get pretty stabby anyway.

View attachment 773101
That's big, considering 300 odd Americans are killed every day by guns, having firearms didn't help all those shot down by deranged idiots in massacres, it's a rare instance where normal joe blogs pulls a handgun & shoots down some arsehole BEFORE they gun people down, it's after the fact that people say "I would've done this" I would've done that" reality is very different.

That's big, considering 300 odd Americans are killed every day by guns, having firearms didn't help all those shot down by deranged idiots in massacres, it's a rare instance where normal joe blogs pulls a handgun & shoots down some arsehole BEFORE they gun people down, it's after the fact that people say "I would've done this" I would've done that" reality is very different.
It’s the fucking niggers that skew that statistic in very localized urban areas. If we removed them from the equation, American gun crime would look more like Europe. We have a nigger problem not a gun problem. we have been getting better at foiling random massacres as of late, many plots are now being discovered beforehand, most recently and Islamic state plot if I recall correctly. They are still going to happen if some mentally ill social reject gets down to business before we can get to them… but that’s the cost of owning guns and we’ve always understood this.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
It’s the fucking niggers that skew that statistic in very localized urban areas. If we removed them from the equation, American gun crime would look more like Europe. We have a nigger problem not a gun problem. we have been getting better at foiling random massacres as of late, many plots are now being discovered beforehand, most recently and Islamic state plot if I recall correctly. They are still going to happen if some mentally ill social reject gets down to business before we can get to them… but that’s the cost of owning guns and we’ve always understood this.
Nope, the statistics do not support your ideas in fact. All you need to do is 5 minutes of research which I'm sure you won't

so is australia a real place on earth?
Are you a real person on earth?

Nope, the statistics do not support your ideas in fact. All you need to do is 5 minutes of research which I'm sure you won't
I’m well aware to the extent of gun crime here. It’s gang shootings (predominantly black and Hispanic) that make up the vast majority of these deaths by shooting, and the people collecting the statistics have been dishonestly include suicides by gun in these estimates. There aren’t scores of Americans getting mowed down in massive terror attacks you dolt.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I’m well aware to the extent of gun crime here. It’s gang shootings (predominantly black and Hispanic) that make up the vast majority of these deaths by shooting, and the people collecting the statistics have been dishonestly include suicides by gun in these estimates. There aren’t scores of Americans getting mowed down in massive terror attacks you dolt.
I probably didn't pick your quote apart properly mainly because of the lack of care factor, yes blacks are definitely over represented in the gun violence figures. Suicides are not skewing the statistics at all

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Fuck Sydney, it could be nuked from orbit for all I care, people will whinge about losing that stupid bridge but we'd get over it.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Fuck Sydney, it could be nuked from orbit for all I care, people will whinge about losing that stupid bridge but we'd get over it.
Bloody Mexicans! And it's a nice bridge, just cause it looks like a coat hanger don't mean nuffin.

MrAspecty

Lord Aspect
Here are some more videos:

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_121819_096.jpg
    IMG_20240415_121819_096.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20240415_121819_260.jpg
    IMG_20240415_121819_260.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 65
  • VID_20240415_121819_755.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • VID_20240415_121819_093.mp4
    358.9 KB
  • VID_20240415_121819_003.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • VID_20240415_121819_775.mp4
    952.7 KB
  • VID_20240415_121818_964.mp4
    2.6 MB

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
There are jews in australia?
No mate we only have kangaroos🦘

If only the other citizens were carrying knives, this rampage could have been thwarted.
Very strict laws regarding knives in Australia, you can get 2 years just for carrying.

You must be from that shit hole Melbourne 😂

Last edited:

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
Not at all, the media makes people think this, there are certain requirements like: you must have a secure gun safe bolted to the floor and ammunition stored in a separate safe of the same as well as a firearms safety course requirement etc!
indeed, but if anyone there had a firearm and a valid reason to have it... they would literally be risking charges if they got involved...
a few years ago a guy had a midnight home intruder break in with a machete... he used an UNLOADED AIR RIFLE to make him surrender and he got multiple charges... the aussie government is literally out to fuck the people

mrln

silent ghost
the sttabber mush have been a sttutterer

indeed, but if anyone there had a firearm and a valid reason to have it... they would literally be risking charges if they got involved...
a few years ago a guy had a midnight home intruder break in with a machete... he used an UNLOADED AIR RIFLE to make him surrender and he got multiple charges... the aussie government is literally out to fuck the people
wow thats just retarded. an air rifle...
id hate to see what theyd do if one had a water pistol,and threatened to drown him with it!

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
It happened with ax-wielding home intruders up in Qld The owner killed one of them (not with a gun though)!
Man charged after home invader killed, victim's hand almost severed in NSW Far North Coast axe attack

Soon enough we are gonna have socially stunted white 17 year olds walking into mosques and ripping open their jackets to reveal the words “Kebab Remover” written across a suicide vest, before screaming “God bless the USA” and killing 37. They want war they will get one, but they won’t be prepared for when the dam breaks and an uncontrollable flood of malice and hatred flows forth. White people get it done. We will beat you at your own game just as we always have. Death to those who oppose us, and may god have mercy on those who wish us harm, because we won’t. We are going to fucking slaughter you sand niggers, get to work on that passport while you still can…

McM

ARSELING
the sttabber mush have been a sttutterer

wow thats just retarded. an air rifle...
id hate to see what theyd do if one had a water pistol,and threatened to drown him with it!
The cops arrested two kids these days here playing with plastic toy guns. Someone saw them and called the police. They were brought home and the cops had a talk with the parents. What a damn hassle, but better than shoot them unintentionally. (Is rare here)
When I was a little kid, we boys got a few Marks at Carnival to buy a plastic revolver or Winchester, plus a Stetson for playing Indians and cowboys properly. But we had never enough money to buy new 'ammunition' all the time and we had to shout bäng, bäng! :lol:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The cops arrested two kids these days here playing with plastic toy guns. Someone saw them and called the police. They were brought home and the cops had a talk with the parents. What a damn hassle, but better than shoot them unintentionally. (Is rare here)
When I was a little kid, we boys got a few Marks at Carnival to buy a plastic revolver or Winchester, plus a Stetson for playing Indians and cowboys properly. But we had never enough money to buy new 'ammunition' all the time and we had to shout bäng, bäng! :lol:
Murphy, who is this guy on your avatar?

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
blm.jpg

Back