Taxation explanation, She's a genius! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
its called taxation with representation. or blatant theft. either way,its thievery and greed. i wanna rage about this shit. i can go on a tirade. id want to hunt govt officials down,because of this shit. they arent helping us with this situation. if anything,theyve helped create this. the more i type about this,im feeling agitated by it. so i will stop now. (them fucking cocksuckers)

JG Ballard

I want to watch
She's right - If they could get away with it they would tax every breath we take. Theoretically taxes are fees on all exchanges of money, goods, and services, and of course those in charge will get creative about what fits into these categories so they can steal more from us. So one just has to be judicious about which exchanges that one wants to make public.

Nebulosza

Perpetually Bamboozled
Governments are dirty, thieving fucking cunts. For example, here in the UK, not only is 20% of your wage taken away as tax, a further 13.5% is taken off for "national insurance". If you earn over 1000 per week, this rate still applies to the first £1000 you earn per week, any amount over is taxed by 3.5% to go towards "national insurance. Then, of course, you pay 20% VAT on everything you buy. So near enough half the money you earn from your job goes to these greedy, sweaty, pig fucking, born entitled and privileged nonces who do sweet fuck all and get to eat tax-free food, drink tax-free alcohol, discounted, paid with their fucking allowance that's paid by guess fucking who. All the while you've got the royals living in up in their fucking castles, fucking children, probably murdering them, living off of guessing fucking who. Makes me fucking sick. And we just let them get away with it.

Edit: 20% of your wage if you're in that tax band. Of course, if you earn more than 50K odd a year, you'll be paying 40%.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
Governments are dirty, thieving fucking cunts. For example, here in the UK, not only is 20% of your wage taken away as tax, a further 13.5% is taken off for "national insurance". If you earn over 1000 per week, this rate still applies to the first £1000 you earn per week, any amount over is taxed by 3.5% to go towards "national insurance. Then, of course, you pay 20% VAT on everything you buy. So near enough half the money you earn from your job goes to these greedy, sweaty, pig fucking, born entitled and privileged nonces who do sweet fuck all and get to eat tax-free food, drink tax-free alcohol, discounted, paid with their fucking allowance that's paid by guess fucking who. All the while you've got the royals living in up in their fucking castles, fucking children, probably murdering them, living off of guessing fucking who. Makes me fucking sick. And we just let them get away with it.

Edit: 20% of your wage if you're in that tax band. Of course, if you earn more than 50K odd a year, you'll be paying 40%.
Yup mate! Correct here in Scotland after £43K it's 42% then your national insurance.....if I work a 12 hour overtime shift, of the £381 I earn £175 of it goes to all those cunts you mentioned.....total fucking sickener......almost an incentive NOT to work......yet the super rich invent ways of tax avoidance!

Back