Ted's dead... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
"Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society... Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable. " - Theodore Kaczynski (R.I.P.)

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
^^dammit Bill your comment right above mine made my comment make no sense so i deleted my comment and put this comment instead CONFOUND YOU BILL 🤣
(@The Murricane )

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Most of his victims were selected at random, he can fuck off in hell.
Yes, well, he did do that...

But he also chose to live in a tiny house before 'tiny houses' became cool...

And I respect him more than, say, her:

5ad78d5214b83fae668b45fd

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Sounds like he off'd himself (although the NY Post isn't 100% credible). Maybe he mailed himself a bomb.

If you're looking for some light reading (holy shit he was a wordy fuck!) you can find his manifesto here (link at the bottom):
Unabomber Manifesto - Wikipedia

On a somewhat related note Robert Hanssen (a scumbag ex FBI agent who was spying for the Russians), also a guest at the same prison, died last week.

Last edited:
Back