No wonder Ukraine's offensive went to shit. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
It looks like some Air Force shitbag working at the Pentagon got a look at Ukraine's Offensive plans & bragged on a gamer forum before Ukraine Commanders got them, the Russians knew exactly where the attacks were going to happen, the shitbag is under arrest.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-29/ukraine-counteroffensive-challenges/103158114

From what I have seen the UAF do everything half assed.

Let me explain.

>The Russians had a shitload of time to create a multiplayer defense. This defense included a 120-meter-deep mine field of all types, at least 3 trenches for infantry and of course tank traps or dragons teeth concrete barriers.

>Ukraine has failed to destroy the Russian supply line.

>UAF only sent a small amount of force at an objective instead of making a massive multilayered push.

So what does that all mean?

The UAF (Ukrainian Armed Forces) are not decimating the entire defensive line at any point. They have had successes in various areas but nothing that is going to cause a collapse of the Russian defensive lines. They send forces ( as well as the Russians) against defensive positions which they lose troops and vehicles in each case.

The UAF failed to cut Russian supply lines to starve out Russians. If you cannot get beans and bullets it is over. Ukraine could have sent out squads behind enemy lines to cause chaos or even stacks of drones to disrupt the logistic points.

When they assault objectives it is not a massive push this means scouting via drones, drone strikes, missile strikes and artillery to plow the road as anti mine/engineer vehicles come in to remove the mines. Then a massive push of armor and vehicle-based infantry funnels into that gap while artillery keeps the Russians pinned down and other assets kill anything moving to counter the attack.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Imo….US…currently has a completely corrupt/Incompetent Fed Gov controlled by many unseen faces.

Without US tax dollars Ukraine would be already part of Russia. US tax dollars are not just currently paying for the war but run the Ukrainian Gov as well which is notoriously corrupt.

The Ukrainian war was never meant to be won but instead to produce revenue. For whom? Many.

Putin conquered Crimea under Barry and now he wants to conquer Ukraine at all cost under Biden.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
From what I have seen the UAF do everything half assed.

Let me explain.

>The Russians had a shitload of time to create a multiplayer defense. This defense included a 120-meter-deep mine field of all types, at least 3 trenches for infantry and of course tank traps or dragons teeth concrete barriers.

>Ukraine has failed to destroy the Russian supply line.

>UAF only sent a small amount of force at an objective instead of making a massive multilayered push.

So what does that all mean?

The UAF (Ukrainian Armed Forces) are not decimating the entire defensive line at any point. They have had successes in various areas but nothing that is going to cause a collapse of the Russian defensive lines. They send forces ( as well as the Russians) against defensive positions which they lose troops and vehicles in each case.

The UAF failed to cut Russian supply lines to starve out Russians. If you cannot get beans and bullets it is over. Ukraine could have sent out squads behind enemy lines to cause chaos or even stacks of drones to disrupt the logistic points.

When they assault objectives it is not a massive push this means scouting via drones, drone strikes, missile strikes and artillery to plow the road as anti mine/engineer vehicles come in to remove the mines. Then a massive push of armor and vehicle-based infantry funnels into that gap while artillery keeps the Russians pinned down and other assets kill anything moving to counter the attack.
The geography of the land plays a major part in who does what & when, if the Uk's had massed troops the Russians with their air superiority would have flattened them, the grounds just too flat unless you have the upper hand or are prepared to lose shitloads of troops like the Russians do, the Uk's can't lose troops to that extent. No easy answer to this problem, unless the Uk's can hold on till Russian elections, but then again the Russian opposition leaders will come down with 'open window' syndrome, how fair & just! HaHaHa what a fucking country.

Back