Teen Killed 6 Family Members After Dad Scolded Him for Leaving the House (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Givi807

NewbieX

Pilar Melendez
The Daily BeastTue, January 26, 2021, 3:44 PM
Darren Hauck/Getty

Darren Hauck/Getty
An Indianapolis teenager accused of killing six family members over the weekend reportedly began the grisly attack after his father yelled at him for leaving the house without permission, according to police and people close to the family.
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department on Monday announced the arrest of a 17-year-old boy in connection with the Sunday murder of five people, including a pregnant woman whose unborn baby also died. Investigators were led to the crime scene at around 4 a.m. after a boy was found with a gunshot wound just steps away from the house.
“I’m still tryna wrap my mind around this whole thing,” Nikki Smith, a childhood friend of victim Kezzie Childs, told The Daily Beast. “This doesn't make any sense! I can't even imagine who would do such a horrible thing.”
Authorities have identified those killed as Kezzie Childs, 42; Raymond Childs, 42; Elijah Childs, 18; Rita Childs, 13; and Kiara Hawkins, 19. Hawkins’ unborn baby boy also died. Hawkins was taken to a local hospital in an attempt to save her and her child, but all six victims were pronounced dead Sunday morning.

The name and photo of the 17-year-old suspect haven’t been released because he is a minor, but an IMPD spokeswoman said the suspect is not the same juvenile who was found wounded on Sunday.
Local outlets Fox59, WRTV, and WISH-TV reported that the arrested teenager was Raymond Childs’ son. According to a police report obtained by Fox59, the teen’s younger brother is the wounded boy authorities first found.
When police interviewed the boy at the hospital, he reportedly told them that his older brother had been punished by his father for leaving the house without permission, Fox59 reports. The reprimand reportedly enraged the teen.
The younger brother said that he was with his parents downstairs when they heard gunshots and his sister screaming.
“He shot them,” his sister screamed out before several more gunshots rang out, according to the wounded boy. The police report states that the 17-year-old then “came down the stairs with a Draco gun, a handgun that shoots rifle rounds, and started shooting.”
The wounded brother said he was able to escape through the side door of their home—which prompted his older brother to chase after him and begin to fire his weapon. Police have previously said that several neighbors heard gunfire early Sunday morning.
“Yesterday, we promised swift justice for this heinous act. Today, we delivered on that promise,” IMPD Chief Randal Taylor said in a Monday statement. “While removing the alleged perpetrator of yesterday’s mass murder from our neighborhoods does not bring back the lives senselessly lost, hopefully, it will bring us one step closer to healing as a community. I ask community members to join me in praying for the continued recovery of the young man whose life has been forever changed.”
Fr
Wow when Democrats pump drugs violence and no real governance into society and elect officials who swear an oath to protect the constitution and only destroy it instead it's now folding on it self the Republican need to take this to war like now there's no middle ground they touch are kids and brain wash them with gay shit in school look at creepy piedo shows they tell your kids to get hormone therapy and fuck the parents wishes it's fucking nonsense they are destroying us and not one motherfucker has stood up and said no this is fucking crazy blows my mind Americans are so lazy it's unreal the hundreds of white people doing phetenol is crazy 100,000 deaths a day enough is enough our for father's told us it's our duty to overthrow this government when it's time well it's time now they can prosecute you for any thing it's time

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
Shit, when I was 17 I was already supporting myself. What a weenie killing his entire family because he was grounded. In the years to come he's going to regret his actions with every birthday and holiday no one comes to visit or put money on his books unless he can get one of those middle aged buzzards who look for their men behind bars because they're the only kind they can catch.
They’re probably going to kill his ass inside. Mother’s Day will roll around in the SHU and some CO will say “ hey fellas… that guy killed his mother and family he’s a big ole piece of sht” and like that… we’ll just like that he will be butchered…

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Yep exactly what I was thinking it
has to be a fucking nigger
That and rittenhouse, he's a minor, but who cares when theyre white right?
Lol actually is one of you pig skin subhumans
Lmfao, buddy, sorry to break this to you, but we arent the subhumans lmfao, we arent the group that destroys communities within months of moving there, we arent the ones that kill ourselves at such a high rate it boosts the entire murder rate by like 55%, despite being less than 20% of the population.

But no, we're the monkeys, sure bud

dlg37

Lurker
That and rittenhouse, he's a minor, but who cares when theyre white right?

Lmfao, buddy, sorry to break this to you, but we arent the subhumans lmfao, we arent the group that destroys communities within months of moving there, we arent the ones that kill ourselves at such a high rate it boosts the entire murder rate by like 55%, despite being less than 20% of the population.

But no, we're the monkeys, sure bud
Well your ancestors did the killings years ago so you don’t have to now, remember black ran their own community in Oklahoma, they got butt hurt and destroyed it

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
One of the victims looks like my first cousin....chilling. I wanna know what sort of punishment this bishazznigga couldn't handle from his pops that caused him to start shooting. Probably a slap. Dude looks like a pansy that can't take his lics. RIP Fam. Sorry you raised such a weakass piece of shit and then got clapped by it. His ass will be hollowed out in jail. Blood killers are not respected by anyone ✊🏾

dlg37

Lurker
Lmao silly nigger. We both know that’s a lie. Chicago? Rawandan genocide ? Any place with blackies ?
Look I get it your prejudice, but do you even know why, you only hate someone for 2 reasons either they harmed you or your loved ones, or jealous. Now which one is it. You wanna talk about Chicago, if you take a group of people strip them of everything that’s there’s put them in one place with limited resources of course they will fight, I mean the reason your ancestors came to America is because they were oppressed. If you go back in history you will not see where blacks were committing mass murders. We were living free.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Imagine if his dad restricted him to the house for a weekend !

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Ok my bad not for no reason, for greed and power.
You're forgetting a few other major factors, that at the time were literally larger than life and held with such importance people would sacrifice almost their entire bloodline (or family tree as some like to call it)
Im not saying its moral by todays standards, but people need to understand that its not like we just rolled up into peaceful land and introduced war and crushed them, everyone was fighting themselves (internal struggles, not literally internal as in familiar or clan but as in current country borders) and each other, and quite frankly the whites werent the most advanced in every aspect military wise, many white dominant countries got their heads stomped by Arabs and Asians, in fact china devolved the base form of the most used weapon ever in human existence, gunpowder, white dominant countries had to trade or steal for that information.

All im saying is the people who got conquered were not some innocent weaklings who didnt ever do any raiding or pillaging of their own, and while that doesn't justify it, you live by the sword you die by the sword. The Europeans just happened to do it on a larger scale, and before you start on slavery Europeans didnt start that, that existed for tens of thousands of years in damn near every place i can think of.

I hate how whites get the rep for slavery like blacks, middle easterners, Asians, Hispanics, etc, didnt do the exact same fucking thing.

In fact, my ancestors were slaves, for a loooooong fucking time, you dont hear my ass asking some fucker for money or property

dlg37

Lurker
You're forgetting a few other major factors, that at the time were literally larger than life and held with such importance people would sacrifice almost their entire bloodline (or family tree as some like to call it)
Im not saying its moral by todays standards, but people need to understand that its not like we just rolled up into peaceful land and introduced war and crushed them, everyone was fighting themselves (internal struggles, not literally internal as in familiar or clan but as in current country borders) and each other, and quite frankly the whites werent the most advanced in every aspect military wise, many white dominant countries got their heads stomped by Arabs and Asians, in fact china devolved the base form of the most used weapon ever in human existence, gunpowder, white dominant countries had to trade or steal for that information.

All im saying is the people who got conquered were not some innocent weaklings who didnt ever do any raiding or pillaging of their own, and while that doesn't justify it, you live by the sword you die by the sword. The Europeans just happened to do it on a larger scale, and before you start on slavery Europeans didnt start that, that existed for tens of thousands of years in damn near every place i can think of.

I hate how whites get the rep for slavery like blacks, middle easterners, Asians, Hispanics, etc, didnt do the exact same fucking thing.

In fact, my ancestors were slaves, for a loooooong fucking time, you dont hear my ass asking some fucker for money or property
Lmao, yes your ancestors did roll up and start killing people. I did my research. The natives of America lived very peacefully before the Europeans arrived, the natives showed them how to grow crops, etc. the Europeans brought over diseases and pesticides. The natives of America did not have weapons designed for war and mass killings so as far as us fighting among each other it did happen but it did not result in mass killings of 100’s of thousands and millions of people, matter fact, mostly when the natives fought it didn’t result in any deaths, there was no pollution you could drink out the river back then. The slaves that were in Africa were not exactly slaves they were indentured servants they weren’t beaten to death, treated like pure shit etc, they lived in the kingdoms owned land and could go about their day just like anyone else. Don’t get me started on the Seminole Indians and how they were kicking the Europeans asses after they invaded North America, Europeans call a peace treaty then proceeded to kill the Indians.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Lmao, yes your ancestors did roll up and start killing people. I did my research. The natives of America lived very peacefully before the Europeans arrived, the natives showed them how to grow crops, etc. the Europeans brought over diseases and pesticides. The natives of America did not have weapons designed for war and mass killings so as far as us fighting among each other it did happen but it did not result in mass killings of 100’s of thousands and millions of people, matter fact, mostly when the natives fought it didn’t result in any deaths, there was no pollution you could drink out the river back then. The slaves that were in Africa were not exactly slaves they were indentured servants they weren’t beaten to death, treated like pure shit etc, they lived in the kingdoms owned land and could go about their day just like anyone else. Don’t get me started on the Seminole Indians and how they were kicking the Europeans asses after they invaded North America, Europeans call a peace treaty then proceeded to kill the Indians.
Literally wrong, you didnt do your research, they killed each other in the amercias just like everywhere else, they waged ceremonial war as well, just like the brits. And the only reason they didnt have weapons of mass destruction is because they were so far behind other parts of the world. And yes the slaves in africa were treated like shit, idk where you got that stupid shit from, its wrong.

dlg37

Lurker
Literally wrong, you didnt do your research, they killed each other in the amercias just like everywhere else, they waged ceremonial war as well, just like the brits. And the only reason they didnt have weapons of mass destruction is because they were so far behind other parts of the world. And yes the slaves in africa were treated like shit, idk where you got that stupid shit from, its wrong.
You’re all the way wrong, they didn’t have weapons of mass destruction because they didn’t think about mass murdering people, their weapons were mostly made for hunting yes they fought among each other but it barley resulted in deaths, even when Columbus rolled up if you go back and read the transcripts he wrote, they were amazed at peacefully, and how well the natives worked together. You have never read were native Americans or Africans roll up in Europe and started rapping women kidnapping children etc, that’s what your guys were doing. And the slaves in Africa were not treated like slaves in America.

Back