bizarre Teen Pregnancy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Liberals love that type shit…they are even for this exact same shit…..kill the kid within an hour or two after it pops out…..”to give the women a chance to see if she bonds with the child or not”….liberals are fucking demented.
Yeah I was gonna say , don't they encourage killing babies even if they're full term? and strangely that would be within the law if it's done in an abortion clinic. BTW I don't wanna be Devil's advocate by suggesting this girl may have been molested or raped and not in a very sound headspace. They should send in a psych team immediately to get the full story. What's worse is if the mother is covering.

Str8shooter

Rookie
Stupid fucking bitch!

I once knew of a tribal member who was pregnant (she knew it as well) and gave birth to her child in a fucking outhouse. Went home after the party, then had second thoughts, went back to the outhouse and of course the baby was deceased at that point. A clusterfuck of extraordinary proportions!!! She was ultimately charged, but I have no idea what the outcome was.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Stupid fucking bitch!

I once knew of a tribal member who was pregnant (she knew it as well) and gave birth to her child in a fucking outhouse. Went home after the party, then had second thoughts, went back to the outhouse and of course the baby was deceased at that point. A clusterfuck of extraordinary proportions!!! She was ultimately charged, but I have no idea what the outcome was.
Tribal Member? As in a Native American or member of a religious group

Back