bizarre Teen set himself ablaze (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I would quit my job and dedicate 100 % of my time to finding out who those punks were that were pressuring my child and I would get them alone ( don’t give a fuck if they were juveniles ) and douse them with fuel , light them up and walk away. Fucking scumbag idiotic assholes! Ok, maybe I wouldn’t go that far.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I would quit my job and dedicate 100 % of my time to finding out who those punks were that were pressuring my child and I would get them alone ( don’t give a fuck if they were juveniles ) and douse them with fuel , light them up and walk away. Fucking scumbag idiotic assholes! Ok, maybe I wouldn’t go that far.
.... for something your kid did himself/herself? i mean cmon you can only blame peer pressure so much before its a “what the fuck were you thinking” sort of deal.

I mean if your kid is the type to literally jump off a bridge because his friends told him to maybe there’s a bigger issue with him than the other kids, clearly there is some delusion or some other issue there.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Can I watch that?

CountScrewloose

TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
1000010004.jpg

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'd do all that apart from, I'd make THEM light themselves up...🤔

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
.... for something your kid did himself/herself? i mean cmon you can only blame peer pressure so much before its a “what the fuck were you thinking” sort of deal.

I mean if your kid is the type to literally jump off a bridge because his friends told him to maybe there’s a bigger issue with him than the other kids, clearly there is some delusion or some other issue there.
This is true and definitely something to consider before I scorched the little bitches. But they undeniably are playing a big part in persuading him and pressuring him. In any case I’d prob go to prison as I do not see myself remaining calm and my Bic lighter just fidgeting to lightem up. One word from the punks “ well, he told on me in 3rd period——SWOOOSH! Punk would get LIT!

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I'd do all that apart from, I'd make THEM light themselves up...🤔
Tie them up, back to back, and rap sandpaper round thier penises. and glue matches to their hands.... then drizzle them with petrol. Then do a slow striptease down to your sexy underwear/tighty-whities... and gyrate until they can't control themselves any more.

The first one to masturbate, sets themselves (and everyone else) on fire!

Back