Teens snapchat theft from corpse (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt

Two Texas girls, 16 and 17, 'filmed Snapchat video of themselves stealing jewellery off of dead man they discovered lying in a drainage ditch'​

• Two girls, ages 16 and 17, are facing charges after they allegedly stole a necklace off a corpse they found in a drainage ditch in Bexar County, Texas
  • Bethany Martin, 17, said she took the necklace off the 25-year-old's body and gave it to her friend who was recording the incident on Snapchat
  • The younger teen told police she put the man's medallion on her own gold necklace because it 'matched her fashion style'
  • Both girls have been charged with theft to a human corpse
Two Texas teens 'filmed themselves stealing jewelry off of dead man'

Snapchat video

Oh fuck knows. I did search the girls name and nothing came up. I'm usually quite a stickler for thoroughly searching before I post. Now I feel I must hang my head in shame, and only hope you can forgive me. Mind you Ill blame the OP for not using the chicks name then, what a cunt.
It was similar to your name of thread, but can I fucking find it now 😆 forgive and forget, that’s what I say!

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned

Two Texas girls, 16 and 17, 'filmed Snapchat video of themselves stealing jewellery off of dead man they discovered lying in a drainage ditch'​

• Two girls, ages 16 and 17, are facing charges after they allegedly stole a necklace off a corpse they found in a drainage ditch in Bexar County, Texas
  • Bethany Martin, 17, said she took the necklace off the 25-year-old's body and gave it to her friend who was recording the incident on Snapchat
  • The younger teen told police she put the man's medallion on her own gold necklace because it 'matched her fashion style'
  • Both girls have been charged with theft to a human corpse
Two Texas teens 'filmed themselves stealing jewelry off of dead man'

Snapchat video
View attachment 533483
The fuck kinda shit is that?

The nigger got smoked, so his jewellery is finders keepers bro.
Let them girls go

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
The black guy didn't need it any more...
You sound like you would be kicking off if it was 2 black lasses that stole it off a white guy?
Laws are the same whatever colour you are, they stole it, filmed it, and posted it.
And we all responsible for what we post, I'm responsible for this message for example.

Back