Terrifying video shows carjacker's ( FEMALE BUZZARD) destructive rampage at a Southern California parking lot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Is this the worst get away attempt ever? Please post more links in this thread about people that had trouble getting away this shit is Gold! Digital Gold, I must proclaim!

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
every time something happens and when a newsreporter talks about it , its like he or she is pouring cancer into it, exposing, making the deed greater by exposing the name etc ,, I only wish one thing and that is for THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA to change into a bakkery or a grocery ,, like fock off bitch ass bitches coming here talking about other people while these news reporters are the greatest faggits the world has seen ,, no wonder they all die suddenly of the vaccins ,, fock em all these news reporters ,, left and right, just give us the footage and fuck the talk behind it bitches , uploading youtube stuff gtf outta here b CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THAT VIDEO OF ALL THE NEWS REPORTERS FALLING SUDDENLY DEAD IN FRONT OF THE TV HAHAHHAAH THEY PUSH POISON AND DIE OF POISON HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT,, they thought they could go against the way of Allah swt ,,j hahahhahahaha i dont feel sorry for the people who dont believe in allah swt its like you are living blindly altough they can see but they cant understand this

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Too bad someone didn’t shoot SheeBoon. She’ll go on to Fuck society….and poop out a litter of Nigglets that will also Fuck society.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
What's the fucking point of carjacking a car if you're just gonna hit everything in the parking lot like a pinball machine and destroy the one thing you're trying to steal? Gotta be a negro.

Back