Serial killer The Crimes Of Clifton Bloomfeild (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Clifton_Bloomfield.png

Born and raised in Kingman, Arizona, Clifton Bloomfeild's first known encounter with the law occurred in 1979 involving a BB gun. He was sentenced to probation until his 18th birthday and ordered to enroll at a Tuscon children's home.

Known in his neighborhood as a bully, his parents insisted he visit mental health clinics on a daily basis while giving him the drug Mesoridazine used to treat schizophrenia. However, Bloomfeild's criminal behaviors continued through his teen years in the forms of breaking & entering and thefts. This included stealing a motorcycle and breaking into a church at the age of 13. In 1989, he and his sister embarked on a crime spree in Phoenix which consequently landed him in prison for 14 years. A few years after his release in 2002, Bloomfeild went on to commit a series of burglaries and murders in Albuquerque, New Mexico between 2005 and 2008.

On the evening of October 24, 2005, Bloomfeild enjoyed a meal at Fuddruckers restaurant in Albuquerque. Upon leaving, 37 year old Carlos Esquibel approached Bloomfield flirtatiously engaging him. Not gay, Bloomfield played along and agreed to go with Esquibel back to his apartment where he would attack him in his bedroom. He ripped off Esquibels shirt then strangled him to death with it. Afterwards, Bloomfeild searched Esquibels apartment for valuables and left soon after. Esquibels body was found hours later by his landlord.
Carlos.jpg

On October 27th Bloomfeild took a late night walk and noticed a back door to a house was slightly open. Seeing no movements, bloomfeild entered the home. He came across a purse and searched through it finding nothing of value so he continued to search the home. Soon after pocketing jewelry he found in one of the bedrooms the owner of the home, 81 year old Josephine Selvage who suffered from Alzheimers made an attempt to attack Bloomfeild. He overpowered Selvege strangling her as she kicked and tried to scream. Afterwards, Bloomfeild continued to search the home but eventually left taking nothing more of value. Police investigated a link in the two murders of esquibel and Selvage but would mistakenly conclude they were unrelated since the murders occurred just days apart and in such close proximity to each other.

Two months would pass after the murders of Selvage and Esquibel before Bloomfeild committed his next crime. He approached an elderly couple at gunpoint in the Los Ranchos Village forcing them the let him into their garage where he stole a stack of cash. Later the same day he propose to his girlfriend. Months would pass until U.S. Marshall's arrested Bloomfeild in Texas for the home invasion in Los Ranchos. He was transported back to New Mexico pledging his innocence but would ultimately plead guilty and serve another eighteen months of his life in prison.

After his second prison release, Bloomfeild worked as a roofer and a TV series/film extra appearing in works such as "Felon" and "Breaking Bad". He resumed his murder spree on December 4, 2007 prowling through the backyard of elderly couple Tak and Pung Yi. Making his way into the house through the sliding glass door, 79 year old Tak Yi attempted to attack Bloomfeild but was overpowered and beaten to death. Afterwards he murdered his wife 69 year old Pung Yi but would claim a friend of his was responsible for her death. Police would arrest two magazine salesman for the murders, one of whom confessed.
hqdefault.jpg

On June 28, 2008 Bloomfeild and another assailant, Jason Skiggs plotted to kill a man known only as "Manny". They brandished ski masks, vests, and shotguns to carryout the home invasion. Upon breaking in they discovered married couple katherine Bailey and her husband Scott Pierce, a 40 year old nurse. They killed Scott Pierce mistakenly thinking he was their initial target "Manny". On July 1, 2008 Bloomfeild and Skiggs were both arrested for the murder of Scott Peirce.
Screenshot_1-5.jpg

Conclusion: Shortly after Bloomfeilds arrest for the murder of Scott Pierce, he was linked to all other crimes mentioned through DNA and the two magazine salesman (one of whom confessed) were released from custody. Bloomfeild pleaded guilty to all counts and was sentenced to 195 years in prison at Northeast New Mexico Detention Facility.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
around 1984, so it was definitely him, but he disappeared...the other guy annoyed me more for grubbing a free breakfast from me
I'd say it was possibly him rather than definitely but you would know for sure better than I would I suppose..

hedgerow

simpelton
The first one looked like the fag murderer or the fag?
The fag murderer. I've travelled all over America by car and sometimes it got really boring driving, so i'd pick up hitchhikers to talk and kill the time.

They were mostly cool people, although troubled and sad...it's amazing how many people seemingly have no rudder guiding their miserable lives.

So after giving the parasite $25, i wish him good-bye...but that wasn't the last i saw of this increasingly irksome man, as he sidled up next to me when i was eating brunch and asked if i could buy him breakfast, which i did.

As i was leaving later on, I saw him at the entrance ramp with his thumb out...he seemed happy to see me but his smile faded as i honked and stepped a little harder on the gas pedal.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The fag murderer. I've travelled all over America by car and sometimes it got really boring driving, so i'd pick up hitchhikers to talk and kill the time.

They were mostly cool people, although troubled and sad...it's amazing how many people seemingly have no rudder guiding their miserable lives.

So after giving the parasite $25, i wish him good-bye...but that wasn't the last i saw of this increasingly irksome man, as he saddled up next to me when i was eating brunch and asked if i could but him breakfast, which i did.

As i was leaving later on, I saw him at the entrance ramp with his thumb out...he seemed happy to see me but his smile faded as i honked and stepped a little harder on the gas pedal.
I've only picked up hitchhikers a couple of times. Once in the middle of buttfuck nowhere British Columbia a older chick who looked harmless but wanted to blaze a joint the minute she sat down in my car, I kicked her out since I don't smoke and didn't want my car smelling like a skunk's arsehole. Second were a pair of cuties in Banff who rode with me on the way to Jasper. I'd have loved to have eaten & fucked their cute little dumpers.

Boring or not, I'd never pick up a guy drifter.

hedgerow

simpelton
I've only picked up hitchhikers a couple of times. Once in the middle of buttfuck nowhere British Columbia a older chick who looked harmless but wanted to blaze a joint the minute she sat down in my car, I kicked her out since I don't smoke and didn't want my car smelling like a skunk's arsehole. Second were a pair of cuties in Banff who rode with me on the way to Jasper. I'd have loved to have eaten & fucked their cute little dumpers.

Boring or not, I'd never pick up a guy drifter.
Ha! if you let the first chick smoke that joint, you may have gotten lucky and fucked her cute little dumper...but you made the correct decision , as smoking is a disgusting habit

Would never pick up a female, too much potential trouble...besides being married.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Ha! if you let the first chick smoke that joint, you may have gotten lucky and fucked her cute little dumper...but you made the correct decision , as smoking is a disgusting habit

Would never pick up a female, too much potential trouble...besides being married.
The two were ~25 years ago so probably a bit more of an innocent time but you're right too risky re potential consequences. The pot smoker was trailer park skinny so not really my ball of wax.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Most people looking down the barrel of 195 years in the joint look a bit that way...
Just saying...
Possessed.jpg

For those of you who don't know, that is the Heaven's Gate cult leader, Marshall Applewhite, on the left, and radical Democrat representative for California, Adam Schiff, on the right. Crazy has a look.

Back