The Fat spectrum (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
what I hate about young women being fat is that fucking hell man staying not fat is all you have to do to get attention and get laid. And is one thing to not care about it, but deep in their minds they're miserable. It may or not be a disease in some cases but damn it's all you have to do as a girl. No social skill, no effort in a conversation, no job, no car, no talent, no nothing interesting. Yeah, you may get dumbed afterward but still let's say you're not a totally vapid cunt, having a non-fat body as a woman helps a lot to advance in anything (without even needing to put your body at work).
what I hate is basically that lost potential, but is not even hate, is utter disgust (not necessarily the looks of it, but the waste).

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
My Lord people will gatekeep anything won't they? Now being fat is being gatekept.....lmao
what I hate about young women being fat is that fucking hell man staying not fat is all you have to do to get attention and get laid. And is one thing to not care about it, but deep in their minds they're miserable. It may or not be a disease in some cases but damn it's all you have to do as a girl. No social skill, no effort in a conversation, no job, no car, no talent, no nothing interesting. Yeah, you may get dumbed afterward but still let's say you're not a totally vapid cunt, having a non-fat body as a woman helps a lot to advance in anything (without even needing to put your body at work).
what I hate is basically that lost potential, but is not even hate, is utter disgust (not necessarily the looks of it, but the waste).
ummm.....people who actually have sex don't base all of their life decisions on whether or not it will get them laid. Obviously a state of being you know nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: McM
Back