The Fat spectrum (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
The world has become so ridiculous anymore. If things keep going like this for say 50 more years can you imagine what type of sick shit they will openly be doing then. Humans are de-evolving . Stupid shit like this and LGBT and the demonization of the white man are what Hitler was trying to keep from happening. So how much longer you guys think we can keep going when we let the retarded/sexualy perverted male the rules??

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I think I might have to jump on the band wagon, it seems really cool and trendy to be like this woman. I’m not fat so can’t join her club. I’m a man so can’t be all non-binary. I think I may decide to identify as a spanner, because they are generally seen as useful and can still be inserted into a vagina.

On a serious note, a fact about morbid obesity. Around 80% of morbidly obese women were sexually abused as children. Lots of hefty chonka males too but the figure of those being abuse victims is lower. There was a psychological study trying to work out why so many obese people put their weight back on after doing well with dieting. One of the researchers amended a question to read “how much did you weigh when you had your first sexual encounter?” and staggering numbers of participants said things like “I was around 4 stone, I was 8 at the time”. These people became distressed at the thought of looking more attractive during weight loss and it triggered a ‘relapse’.

Finesseorii🧊

Grilled Perfection
The world has become so ridiculous anymore. If things keep going like this for say 50 more years can you imagine what type of sick shit they will openly be doing then. Humans are de-evolving . Stupid shit like this and LGBT and the demonization of the white man are what Hitler was trying to keep from happening. So how much longer you guys think we can keep going when we let the retarded/sexualy perverted male the rules??
We are fuckity fuck fuck fucked regardless so sit back, relax, and enjoy the shitster show

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
xT5LMDLQcTyvpdBGNO.gif

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I think I might have to jump on the band wagon, it seems really cool and trendy to be like this woman. I’m not fat so can’t join her club. I’m a man so can’t be all non-binary. I think I may decide to identify as a spanner, because they are generally seen as useful and can still be inserted into a vagina.

On a serious note, a fact about morbid obesity. Around 80% of morbidly obese women were sexually abused as children. Lots of hefty chonka males too but the figure of those being abuse victims is lower. There was a psychological study trying to work out why so many obese people put their weight back on after doing well with dieting. One of the researchers amended a question to read “how much did you weigh when you had your first sexual encounter?” and staggering numbers of participants said things like “I was around 4 stone, I was 8 at the time”. These people became distressed at the thought of looking more attractive during weight loss and it triggered a ‘relapse’.
Yep. The psycho-analytic theory is that by being overweight they are making themselves less attractive to males, thus decreasing the chances they will be abused again. Even deeper than that is that the fat creates a safety-barrier/protective-shield between them and potential abusers.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Yep. The psycho-analytic theory is that by being overweight they are making themselves less attractive to males, thus decreasing the chances they will be abused again. Even deeper than that is that the fat creates a safety-barrier/protective-shield between them and potential abusers.
They just like to eat constantly lol...they haven't all been abused

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
what if you were always sick and in pain because you're fat and think eating healthy and working out was racist
Valid point, soon every single fatty, homo and warped sexual freak will be openly 'shaming' normal people.. it will actually become acceptable persecution

KingCold

Rookie
as a Superfat myself feel free to ridicule us, the world needs more obese people to get healthy or at least bite the bullet (literally) for the rest of us

Back