THE GIANT TITS ARE SCARING CHILDREN! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I'd love to get a breast reduction, you have no idea what it's like carrying these melons around. Plus finding the right size "boulder holder" to fit in.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector

"The trustees have requested the policy be presented in a report by March 1, 2023, with an interim report in February 2023."

This is what our society has become. Held hostage by a likely discrimination lawsuit "she" would likely win, they have to take a whole two months to implement clear changes to the dress code. Changes which I'm sure "she" will resist or refuse to abide by.

This person, and all trans people like "her", is just an asshole. "She" is doing this for attention, I'd be willing to bet.

And related: I've kept reading stories over these past few years of other men who decide to become women, and it seems that the government and society is expected to roll out the red carpet for their feelings and comfort. I have not seen one situation where they were told where to go: organizations are too fearful of the stupid rainbow flag and their campaigns of forced tolerance.

Heres a photo of "her" having a nice stroll poolside. Enjoy!

1673533042178.png

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
So if this is ok....then it must be ok for a biological male to stick a giant cock prosthetic in his pants and parade around in front of female children?

wiggins

Forum Veteran

"The trustees have requested the policy be presented in a report by March 1, 2023, with an interim report in February 2023."

This is what our society has become. Held hostage by a likely discrimination lawsuit "she" would likely win, they have to take a whole two months to implement clear changes to the dress code. Changes which I'm sure "she" will resist or refuse to abide by.

This person, and all trans people like "her", is just an asshole. "She" is doing this for attention, I'd be willing to bet.

And related: I've kept reading stories over these past few years of other men who decide to become women, and it seems that the government and society is expected to roll out the red carpet for their feelings and comfort. I have not seen one situation where they were told where to go: organizations are too fearful of the stupid rainbow flag and their campaigns of forced tolerance.

View attachment 649996
If my kid went to that school I would wait in the afternoon for her (sic) to go home and then, with the help of some fellow school kids dads, men, would beat the living fuck out of her (sic) balls and repeat this treatment each time she (sic) attended school.

No visible marks would be seen, except a certain tenderness noted as she (sic) sat down...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 649996
Ya that Fkn Freak is a Confused Fkn Tool; My Sister got kicked out of His School 4 Protesting against Him...She's a Huge protester against this Fkn Bullshit!!! She purposely didn't bring Me; I was like,bring Me along Sis; She says Fuck that,U'll jump Him and Cut His Prosthetic Titty's Up!!! And I'm like;Exactly!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

If my kid went to that school I would wait in the afternoon for her (sic) to go home and then, with the help of some fellow school kids dads, men, would beat the living fuck out of her (sic) balls and repeat this treatment each time she (sic) attended school.

No visible marks would be seen, except a certain tenderness noted as she (sic) sat down...
Fuck Ya! And I'd B right there with U; And I'd Shred those Fkn Prosthetic Tittays to Fkn🐀 💩!!! THE MFKR!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP
20220416_203721.jpg

Last edited:
Back