THE GIANT TITS ARE SCARING CHILDREN! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Not "HER" it is a man
And an Ugly MFKR at that! FUCK would I ever luv to Slash-up those Prosthetic Monstrosities!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP
20220209_131216.jpg

OhMyGore77

NewbieX
Ya that Fkn Freak is a Confused Fkn Tool; My Sister got kicked out of His School 4 Protesting against Him...She's a Huge protester against this Fkn Bullshit!!! She purposely didn't bring Me; I was like,bring Me along Sis; She says Fuck that,U'll jump Him and Cut His Prosthetic Titty's Up!!! And I'm like;Exactly!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Fuck Ya! And I'd B right there with U; And I'd Shred those Fkn Prosthetic Tittays to Fkn🐀 💩!!! THE MFKR!!! 🤬😡🤬...SPView attachment 650027
Yeah ok buddy

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ya that Fkn Freak is a Confused Fkn Tool; My Sister got kicked out of His School 4 Protesting against Him...She's a Huge protester against this Fkn Bullshit!!! She purposely didn't bring Me; I was like,bring Me along Sis; She says Fuck that,U'll jump Him and Cut His Prosthetic Titty's Up!!! And I'm like;Exactly!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

Fuck Ya! And I'd B right there with U; And I'd Shred those Fkn Prosthetic Tittays to Fkn🐀 💩!!! THE MFKR!!! 🤬😡🤬...SPView attachment 650027
You tel your sister 'well done' from me my friend.

She must be awesome and gutsy too.

It takes courage to take on the damn woke baying mob...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You tel your sister 'well done' from me my friend.

She must be awesome and gutsy too.

It takes courage to take on the damn woke baying mob...
I actually will Brother! I'll 👁👁 Her later today. We're heading outta town together! She's the Female Version of Me! Can U imagine such a Creature???
She's Awesome!!! Thanku Brother!✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I actually will Brother! I'll 👁👁 Her later today. We're heading outta town together! She's the Female Version of Me! Can U imagine such a Creature???
She's Awesome!!! Thanku Brother!✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP
I got black banned from mental health for questioning the following:
  • that a 'man' 6 months pregnant was man.
  • that Australia has a 'genocidal history' compared to NAZI Germany or Pol Pot's Cambodia
  • that if you had to be colonised by anyone (which was inevitable anyway) then the English would have been the best of the bunch to do it.
A staff member went crying to the manager over the last two... cunt.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I got black banned from mental health for questioning the following:
  • that a 'man' 6 months pregnant was man.
  • that Australia has a 'genocidal history' compared to NAZI Germany or Pol Pot's Cambodia
  • that if you had to be colonised by anyone (which was inevitable anyway) then the English would have been the best of the bunch to do it.
A staff member went crying to the manager over the last two... cunt.
WTF??? The Soft Fuck needs a Punt in Da Nuts!!! I Feel 4U Bro!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member

any name you wish.

they told me to choose "any name you wish."
transitioning to cope with gender dysphoria is one thing,
transitioning to wear boobs that nearly double your torso size in front of a bunch of 7 year olds is something wildly different

Back