fights The Hero (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I need a hero! I'm holding on for a hero til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight!:4thelulz:

I’m not sure if this is exactly what you’re after, but it’s all they had left…

IMG_8204.jpeg

Jfafaster

This user was banned
Something is off here. The camera is grainy but with color and no time stamps (usually on security cameras for documenting reasons). I see nothing thrown at girl. No disturbance on her jacket either. Fight looks rehearsed. Guy getting knocked out sells it good going down, but notice his knees don't give way. Second guy looks dramatic also, getting up immediately to
checking friends condition. Such a compassionate human being for a street rat. Probably some college theatre film kids.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Something is off here. The camera is grainy but with color and no time stamps (usually on security cameras for documenting reasons). I see nothing thrown at girl. No disturbance on her jacket either. Fight looks rehearsed. Guy getting knocked out sells it good going down, but notice his knees don't give way. Second guy looks dramatic also, getting up immediately to
checking friends condition. Such a compassionate human being for a street rat. Probably some college theatre film kids.
I, too, thought it looked a little staged

Back