the killer speaks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
pretty good program IMO, enjoy...

Real convicted killers face the camera and describe their crimes in full detail.

lots of episodes on utube...

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
I wish good luck to those who, in 2022, still "need" and hunger for this kind of knowledge. (and time and money, Net-shit pays off, doesn't it?) In the dark, the doubt and the pain, this is what will remain most useful as memories. In addition, so original, little done yet, the monster, the case.

The Macron, the Poutine (for some), the Hitler, Lelandais, the paedocriminal (the one we pinch and condemn).. The unique monster, which allows the economy of conscience, which does not involve anything except a few easy feelings. A good trick of good dilapidated women (the one full of sweetness and good taste). An essential, with football too, to shape golem.

Go on, eat it.

This was a press release from the LDI (league for the defense of irony)

NoConvexity

l e v e l
I wish good luck to those who, in 2022, still "need" and hunger for this kind of knowledge. (and time and money, Net-shit pays off, doesn't it?) In the dark, the doubt and the pain, this is what will remain most useful as memories. In addition, so original, little done yet, the monster, the case.

The Macron, the Poutine (for some), the Hitler, Lelandais, the paedocriminal (the one we pinch and condemn).. The unique monster, which allows the economy of conscience, which does not involve anything except a few easy feelings. A good trick of good dilapidated women (the one full of sweetness and good taste). An essential, with football too, to shape golem.

Go on, eat it.

This was a press release from the LDI (league for the defense of irony)
What about those who need this kind of knowledge?

Back